LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 262 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

man coverage separation looking very Honda odyssey not Lambo or even Corvette.

Honda Odyssey
He better hit that OnStar button, cause he needs help lol
Originally posted by Heroism:
This is obviously the body language of a professional athlete who's locked in, focused on winning a SB and not letting the slow start affect him moving forward.

Hope he didn't pull a hammy doing that. Hopefully Aiyuk hearing it steps up. This is the problem with hold outs. They just are not ready to play. Kyle was probably pissed her defended his extension and regrets it a bit.
Alex wore the number better
Originally posted by mitpdub:
This is obviously the body language of a professional athlete who's locked in, focused on winning a SB and not letting the slow start affect him moving forward.

Hope he didn't pull a hammy doing that. Hopefully Aiyuk hearing it steps up. This is the problem with hold outs. They just are not ready to play. Kyle was probably pissed her defended his extension and regrets it a bit.
Bench him
The home crowd needs to BOO this DRAMA QUEEN during introductions. Give him a taste of Karma!
Just trade him already. He's a diva.
Originally posted by PatandBow:
The home crowd needs to BOO this DRAMA QUEEN during introductions. Give him a taste of Karma!

And when he scores a TD? Should he flip off those same fans? (who the same fans will probably be cheering the TD, before noticing the two birds from Brandon).
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 27, 2024 at 7:13 PM ]
Hate this guy more and more each day
Originally posted by Afrikan:

And when he scores a TD? Should he flip off those same fans? (who the same fans will probably be cheering the TD, before noticing the two birds from Brandon).
This sack deserves any and all criticism coming his way, full stop. He's the one behaving like this, so any smoke he gets is well-earned. He chose to hold out, he chose to come in out of shape, he chose to act like a petulant child.
Dude is such a DIVA. He can't even wear the proper shorts or dress code. Always got to be different. He can't play this year either. Slow and useless. Out of shape for missing training camp. What a punk.

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by mitpdub:

Bench him

Call the Steelers and see if the offer still stands.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:

They should boo him every time he touches the ball for the rest of the season. What a bum. Absolute disgrace to the game and team.
I'd be more than willing to forgive if he put his head down, took ownership of his play and started balling out like he's capable of. Until then, no sympathy from me.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

man coverage separation looking very Honda odyssey not Lambo or even Corvette.

This confirms what we've all been seeing during the games. He can't get open against man coverage. Yet people want to blame Brock for turning down one throw.

I don't know that I've been more disgusted with a Niners player in my entire life.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
I'd be more than willing to forgive if he put his head down, took ownership of his play and started balling out like he's capable of. Until then, no sympathy from me.

Agreed. Instead he's blaming it on the opposing teams "scheming him differently." As if it's on Kyle to figure out how to get him open. Pathetic.
Share 49ersWebzone