LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 277 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
His temper tantrum is reminiscent of his performance during games. Sloppy, uncoordinated and definitely not top 10. He can't even do dumb well.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
His temper tantrum is reminiscent of his performance during games. Sloppy, uncoordinated and definitely not top 10. He can't even do dumb well.
Lol, this. Dude should've worked on his tantrum performances while he was holding out.
This guy is cooked. I'll never forget how he and his family acted after the SB, which struck me as very odd. I don't think he's happy about his deal and hat girl must be in his ear lol
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

man coverage separation looking very Honda odyssey not Lambo or even Corvette.

This confirms what we've all been seeing during the games. He can't get open against man coverage. Yet people want to blame Brock for turning down one throw.

I don't know that I've been more disgusted with a Niners player in my entire life.

Great point. Brock did miss that play. But maybe he missed it because the last 2.9 games BA has been covered so he figured something was off and it wasn't a safe throw.

I am not going to crucify Brock for missing that one play when Aiyuk has had multiple bad plays in every game so far.

This confirms what we've all been seeing during the games. He can't get open against man coverage. Yet people want to blame Brock for turning down one throw.

I don't know that I've been more disgusted with a Niners player in my entire life.

Oh you have Furlow.. and he had something in common with Brandon.
They should boo him every time he touches the ball for the rest of the season. What a bum. Absolute disgrace to the game and team.

Absolute Disgrace right? What about the Alcoholic Head Coach who shows up wasted to a Super Bowl. Yeah I'm sure you have reason to look past that.

Absolute disgrace lol.

Haha yes yes.. I love when our fans show their true colors hahahaha keep it coming please.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 27, 2024 at 9:17 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Haha yes yes.. I love when our fans show their true colors hahahaha keep it coming please.

I mean… I suppose in proper context your sarcastic response could work. It certainly doesn't apply here. Maybe save that one and reuse it at the appropriate moment

he had a temper tantrum

he hasn't played well

he wore his black shorts under his red ones (didn't act out in an effective manner)

OPs post is legitimate. Above posters response is . Final ruling
[ Edited by 5thSFG on Sep 27, 2024 at 9:26 PM ]
Originally posted by 5thSFG:

I mean… I suppose in proper context your sarcastic response could work. It certainly doesn't apply here. Maybe save that one and reuse it at the appropriate moment

he had a temper tantrum

he hasn't played well

he wore his black shorts under his red ones (didn't act out in an effective manner)

"Sloppy, uncoordinated and definitely not top 10."
Really, you agree with that? And he's getting paid as a top 10 WR for a reason.

"He can't even do dumb well."
And apparently you agree with that as well.

Again cool. Like I said, I love when our fans show their true colors. They actually showed their true colors during the offseason. As they did with Deebo last year. As they did with Nick Bosa last ye... oh wait a sec... he didn't get the same treatment, oh that's right I forgot.

he had a temper tantrum

he hasn't played well

Again cool. Like I said, I love when our fans show their true colors. They actually showed their true colors during the offseason. As they did with Deebo last year. As they did with Nick Bosa last ye... oh wait a sec... he didn't get the same treatment, oh that's right I forgot.
I wasn't happy with Bosa's hold out or his slow start. However, his behavior during and after was completely different. Aiyuk is compounding his poor start with sophomoric behavior. I think that's what is pissing people off the most.

he had a temper tantrum

he hasn't played well

Well, sloppy and uncoordinated no… can't imagine any nfl player being those things. I've always considered him just outside the top 7-10 receivers. I think that's about right.

Nick got the same treatment… he didn't make the circus of it like BA has, so perhaps not to the same extent. Let's peruse the Bosa thread… he's currently getting similar treatment.

youre fishing on this one. People don't like BA for what I'd consider justifiable reasons. Has nothing to do with "true colors"

I like BA. Starting to reconsider after today's episode though.
[ Edited by 5thSFG on Sep 27, 2024 at 9:45 PM ]

If you watch any of Aiyuk's interviews... imo he's not over our Super Bowl loss..and other losses.

Again he's probably pissed off of the recent losses.. probably doesn't like what he's heard/gameplan going into this week.... probably tired of being fake, as if everything is all good and will fix itself.

I don't like the whole shorts thing... but I think Kyle fell into the trap. Should have either had the WR coach excuse Brandon from practice, or just let him practice in the red shorts and fined him after. (If Brandon broke any rules)

Oh you have Furlow.. and he had something in common with Brandon.
They should boo him every time he touches the ball for the rest of the season. What a bum. Absolute disgrace to the game and team.

Absolute Disgrace right? What about the Alcoholic Head Coach who shows up wasted to a Super Bowl. Yeah I'm sure you have reason to look past that.

Absolute disgrace lol.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

he had a temper tantrum

he hasn't played well

I wasn't happy with Bosa's hold out or his slow start. However, his behavior during and after was completely different. Aiyuk is compounding his poor start with sophomoric behavior. I think that's what is pissing people off the most.

Exactly this. Bosa so far has not lived up to his contract AT ALL. It's infuriating watching him get stoned walled for long stretches and not getting any sacks or pressure. But he's not a distraction and is a good teammate by all accounts.

This drama from Aiyuk and those close to him is a complete joke. It would be tolerable if he was Randy Moss but clearly he's not. He can't get open vs man coverage, he's not using his hands to catch which means DB's can make a play on the ball, and he's not fast enough to take the top off the defense. Let's hope he's at least blocking the way that he has in the past.

Afrikan - stop beating around the bush and explicitly state what your accusation is.
lol Kyle gets pissy over shorts but now how bad the D has played or the garbage play from the C and RT. Give me a break.

Bro chill, who appointed you the great defender of YUK? That display of immaturity on the practice field deserves wise cracks. His piss poor performance on the field deserves criticism. It all comes to an end when he starts doing his job. Getting open and catching the ball. We are all fans of the team. We all want them to win. When they don't and when they start falling apart you need to expect comments that aren't flattering. It goes with the territory. You want us to applaud failure, stupidity and losses that were snatched from the jaws of victory? If you have those expectations you will always be disappointed in the fan base… s**t you may go nuts if you are in this forum. Just saying… you may need to rethink your choice of platforms.
Share 49ersWebzone