LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 278 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

man coverage separation looking very Honda odyssey not Lambo or even Corvette.

This confirms what we've all been seeing during the games. He can't get open against man coverage. Yet people want to blame Brock for turning down one throw.

I don't know that I've been more disgusted with a Niners player in my entire life.

Great point. Brock did miss that play. But maybe he missed it because the last 2.9 games BA has been covered so he figured something was off and it wasn't a safe throw.

I am not going to crucify Brock for missing that one play when Aiyuk has had multiple bad plays in every game so far.

What does Brock have to do with BA being an idiot?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Llike I said in the off season He is an entitled immature child . I cant believe Lynch got goated into sign this loser. Get f**king rid of him.

What's funny is if he has a good game tomorrow you will be happy and not give a crap major what you said all off season…no one will.

Big if.....like I said before I have no respect for this clown.
Originally posted by Furlow:

man coverage separation looking very Honda odyssey not Lambo or even Corvette.

This confirms what we've all been seeing during the games. He can't get open against man coverage. Yet people want to blame Brock for turning down one throw.

I don't know that I've been more disgusted with a Niners player in my entire life.

This.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by PatandBow:
The home crowd needs to BOO this DRAMA QUEEN during introductions. Give him a taste of Karma!

And when he scores a TD? Should he flip off those same fans? (who the same fans will probably be cheering the TD, before noticing the two birds from Brandon).

I hope he does. One more reason to get rid of him!
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

Pretty cut and dry there

Very professional.....right NY?
What does Brock have to do with BA being an idiot?

Exactly.
First of all Kyle wasn't drunk at the Super Bowl he was maybe drunk at media night. Who f**king cares? Do you drink on Friday nights? Guess you were drunk at work the following Thursday. See how f**king stupid that train of thinking is? And reading between the lines on your post and I would personally like to laugh at it. lol. I feel better sorry you think every thing to is a black and white issue when it's really a "dont act like a b***h and the fan base will love you" issue.

Media night was on a Monday..sign of alcoholism lol. Media Night was lame AF and just a waste of time and energy. Cool part was booing Mahomes and us all chanting Purdy..Mahomes was most unwelcome lol. I mean I would have a couple of drinks too if, the practice field got rained to s**t, frustrated all to heck and then a lame ass Media Night. Lol
Originally posted by Heroism:
This is obviously the body language of a professional athlete who's locked in, focused on winning a SB and not letting the slow start affect him moving forward.

Lol
This is obviously the body language of a professional athlete who's locked in, focused on winning a SB and not letting the slow start affect him moving forward.

Lol

Clown behavior. Hope he starts balling soon. Not optimistic. Potentially the highest paid WR3 in the league
Originally posted by 5thSFG:

Lol

Clown behavior. Hope he starts balling soon. Not optimistic. Potentially the highest paid WR3 in the league

People underestimate the mental aspect of professional sports and the difficulties of maintaining focus.

Hardly dialed in.....

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
His temper tantrum is reminiscent of his performance during games. Sloppy, uncoordinated and definitely not top 10. He can't even do dumb well.

Haha yes yes.. I love when our fans show their true colors hahahaha keep it coming please.
Bro chill, who appointed you the great defender of YUK? That display of immaturity on the practice field deserves wise cracks. His piss poor performance on the field deserves criticism. It all comes to an end when he starts doing his job. Getting open and catching the ball. We are all fans of the team. We all want them to win. When they don't and when they start falling apart you need to expect comments that aren't flattering. It goes with the territory. You want us to applaud failure, stupidity and losses that were snatched from the jaws of victory? If you have those expectations you will always be disappointed in the fan base… s**t you may go nuts if you are in this forum. Just saying… you may need to rethink your choice of platforms.

It's less defending Aiyuk and calling out folks for their inconsistency. I do it with other players and coaches. You want to make up s**t about his play, you will get called out for it.

Like you for example "piss poor performance on the field". "Uncoordinated and sloppy" lol. Yall make it too easy. His performance has not been piss poor or anywhere close to that. Did he drop a pass that would have helped us out? Yes.. was he also WIDE THE f**k OPEN deep for a pass to help us win? Yes!

Was he wide the f**k open in the Super Bowl to help us win? Yes! Did Kyle get f**king cute with the blocking, on a crucial play in the game.... cute with their most talented defender who has killed us many times? Yes.

Also what platform were you on before 2021? Where did you post?

Inconsistent how? Stop dancing around it and stare your accusation. Do you think we have something personal against BA?
Originally posted by Montana:
Missed his shorts just like the catches lol

Definitely not backup kicker material.
[ Edited by TD49ers on Sep 28, 2024 at 7:32 AM ]
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Changing opinions based off newly available data is exactly what we all should be doing

I did that for Brock after a full year of great football. Dude's opinion seems to be based on BA's personality. So if he has the same "diva attitude" but balls out his opinion changes on him?
Definitely not backup kicker material.

Even worse than Moody
Share 49ersWebzone