There are 277 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Furlow:

man coverage separation looking very Honda odyssey not Lambo or even Corvette.

This confirms what we've all been seeing during the games. He can't get open against man coverage. Yet people want to blame Brock for turning down one throw.

I don't know that I've been more disgusted with a Niners player in my entire life.

Oh you have Furlow.. and he had something in common with Brandon.
They should boo him every time he touches the ball for the rest of the season. What a bum. Absolute disgrace to the game and team.

Absolute Disgrace right? What about the Alcoholic Head Coach who shows up wasted to a Super Bowl. Yeah I'm sure you have reason to look past that.

Absolute disgrace lol.

Am I wrong?

It's just hilarious how some look past that. Or purposely choose to.

Hilarious how some look pass Brock doing commercials quickly after our Super Bowl loss... where as Kaepernick did commercials BEFORE our season started...which aired during our season... and folks wanted to give him a hard time for that. Or for wearing a Dolphins hat to match his clothes.

I like Brock.. I don't mind him making money while on his rookie deal.. getting paid peanuts for the type of play he does on the field... but I've noticed the inconsistency with some of the vocal fanbase for a while now. Get on Trey for stupid s**t as far as character, when you have Jimmy G taking professional come gobblers to dinner..in public. Curious if they shared utensils.

And no, last year, Bosa was not treated the same way Aiyuk was this offseason....the way Deebo was treated two years ago during his contract negotiations.

Sure, some are bashing Bosa now for recent play.

Lol stop. Nothing to do with racism, TW was holding out which always pisses fans off and his backlash was no where near BAs. BA acted like a dumbass.
If Deebo plays tomorrow it'll be interesting to see the target share between JJ, Deebz, and BA. It's possible that we have a 30 million/year WR3, going forward. That's a tough pill to swallow.
Originally posted by BP13:
If Deebo plays tomorrow it'll be interesting to see the target share between JJ, Deebz, and BA. It's possible that we have a 30 million/year WR3, going forward. That's a tough pill to swallow.

I have no doubt that BA will regain his form. Until then it would be a good look if he put in some extra work with Brock and a jugs machine.

Trade him for a 4th maybe someone will bite, his antics are toxic as f**k for team chemistry at this point
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Trade him for a 4th maybe someone will bite, his antics are toxic as f**k for team chemistry at this point

I was kinda hoping they could have traded BA for Amari Cooper and maybe a draft pick lol. But I hope now BA makes me eat my thoughts.
Originally posted by 49erKing:
I was kinda hoping they could have traded BA for Amari Cooper and maybe a draft pick lol. But I hope now BA makes me eat my thoughts.

At this point I'd be jumping up and down if we can get a 5th, I'd be willing to eat half the contract too
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Very professional.....right NY?

Practice shorts gate. Big Fing deal. Folks as always overreacting.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

hahahahaha
I have no doubt that BA will regain his form. Until then it would be a good look if he put in some extra work with Brock and a jugs machine.

This I agree with….for all we know he is BUT you know that wasn't put out on the internet by grant Cohn
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This I agree with….for all we know he is BUT you know that wasn't put out on the internet by grant Cohn

It's possible. Once he gets rolling all will be forgiven but not forgotten.

Imagine getting $120 million. Playing like a SLUG in game after game. Then behaving like this. Shape up or ship him out.

Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

man coverage separation looking very Honda odyssey not Lambo or even Corvette.

This confirms what we've all been seeing during the games. He can't get open against man coverage. Yet people want to blame Brock for turning down one throw.

I don't know that I've been more disgusted with a Niners player in my entire life.

Great point. Brock did miss that play. But maybe he missed it because the last 2.9 games BA has been covered so he figured something was off and it wasn't a safe throw.

I am not going to crucify Brock for missing that one play when Aiyuk has had multiple bad plays in every game so far.

What does Brock have to do with BA being an idiot?

I meant Brock isn't trusting him like he used to.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Imagine getting $120 million. Playing like a SLUG in game after game. Then behaving like this. Shape up or ship him out.

A slug? You act like he was never open or can't separate…both of which aren't true. Film backs that s**t up. Same with blocking.

If not for two drops folks wouldn't be as upset imo. He's gotta make more plays, that s**t will come as the season goes on.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I meant Brock isn't trusting him like he used to.

He runs slow routes, drops the ball, throws tantrums in practice. So yeah there is less trust there. That's what guys like NY miss. Brock doesn't trust him the same way. Therefore won't take the shots. Until BA is ready. Which he obviously isn't right now.
It's possible. Once he gets rolling all will be forgiven but not forgotten.

Yeah I'm old enough to remember when everyone felt the same way about Deebo. Holdout, ask for trade, deleted all his 49er content, when on SM to talk about SF not wanting him etc etc.

Folks still hating on him? Even after a horrible yr after signing?

just weird fan behavior imo. I'd rather support a 49er who needs to get back on track then s**t on him every chance we can (I know you're not).
Share 49ersWebzone