LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 287 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Should have never paid this dude.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by BP13:
If Deebo plays tomorrow it'll be interesting to see the target share between JJ, Deebz, and BA. It's possible that we have a 30 million/year WR3, going forward. That's a tough pill to swallow.

I have no doubt that BA will regain his form. Until then it would be a good look if he put in some extra work with Brock and a jugs machine.

I'd love to see JJ have another big game and hopefully BA does regain his form.
Originally posted by Heroism:
This is obviously the body language of a professional athlete who's locked in, focused on winning a SB and not letting the slow start affect him moving forward.

I'm guessing he may have pulled a hammy there and won't be able to play sunday
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
His temper tantrum is reminiscent of his performance during games. Sloppy, uncoordinated and definitely not top 10. He can't even do dumb well.

Haha yes yes.. I love when our fans show their true colors hahahaha keep it coming please.
Bro chill, who appointed you the great defender of YUK? That display of immaturity on the practice field deserves wise cracks. His piss poor performance on the field deserves criticism. It all comes to an end when he starts doing his job. Getting open and catching the ball. We are all fans of the team. We all want them to win. When they don't and when they start falling apart you need to expect comments that aren't flattering. It goes with the territory. You want us to applaud failure, stupidity and losses that were snatched from the jaws of victory? If you have those expectations you will always be disappointed in the fan base… s**t you may go nuts if you are in this forum. Just saying… you may need to rethink your choice of platforms.

It's less defending Aiyuk and calling out folks for their inconsistency. I do it with other players and coaches. You want to make up s**t about his play, you will get called out for it.

Like you for example "piss poor performance on the field". "Uncoordinated and sloppy" lol. Yall make it too easy. His performance has not been piss poor or anywhere close to that. Did he drop a pass that would have helped us out? Yes.. was he also WIDE THE f**k OPEN deep for a pass to help us win? Yes!

Was he wide the f**k open in the Super Bowl to help us win? Yes! Did Kyle get f**king cute with the blocking, on a crucial play in the game.... cute with their most talented defender who has killed us many times? Yes.

Also what platform were you on before 2021? Where did you post?

Inconsistent how? Stop dancing around it and stare your accusation. Do you think we have something personal against BA?

Yuk was a boss last year. I wanted him paid and signed. Then the off season happened and the beginning of this season happened. He is not the same player… yet. We all want him to succeed and help us win. If he can't get right, then he becomes our #3 receiver at 30m. That would be a disaster scenario for the franchise. Lots of cap tied up in a phantom star. Honestly that is my biggest fear… we have all these supposed stars that are aging, hurt or underperforming. It's week 4 and so far we are nothing more than a paper tiger. Best roster in the nfl… built to win now.. weapons galore…. Led by a genius etc etc. Yuk is leading the team in one category. Underperformance.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Very professional.....right NY?

Practice shorts gate. Big Fing deal. Folks as always overreacting.

Lol. It's all of it.
[ Edited by TD49ers on Sep 28, 2024 at 10:48 AM ]
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by Heroism:
This is obviously the body language of a professional athlete who's locked in, focused on winning a SB and not letting the slow start affect him moving forward.

I'm guessing he may have pulled a hammy there and won't be able to play sunday
Good thing he is not the kicker
JJ WR1
Lol. It's all of it.

For you apparently.

Taking s**t too personal. Dude tried to get his contract and did what he needed to do to get it done (like a lot of other players). Now you're upset over practice shorts
Originally posted by Montana:
JJ WR1

When the other guys are getting doubled for sure lol.

Lol. It's all of it.

For you apparently.

Taking s**t too personal. Dude tried to get his contract and did what he needed to do to get it done (like a lot of other players). Now you're upset over practice shorts

Lol. Always got an answer.
JJ WR1

JJ is WR1 right now. I hope Shany promotes him ahead of BA.
JJ WR1

Again because he's not commanding the coverage that BA or even Deebo is. If you actually watched the film and listen to people that know more than you about that, you'd get it.

also it's not taking anything from Jennings. He's good, but he's also been put in money situations because of others.
Lol. Always got an answer.

It's a fact. Not emotions, easy to "always have an answer" when you talk to someone who's emotional over it.
JJ WR1

Again because he's not commanding the coverage that BA or even Deebo is. If you actually watched the film and listen to people that know more than you about that, you'd get it.

also it's not taking anything from Jennings. He's good, but he's also been put in money situations because of others.

Because of BA......unconditional love.
Share 49ersWebzone