Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

hahahahaha

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Montana:
Am I wrong?

It's just hilarious how some look past that. Or purposely choose to.

Hilarious how some look pass Brock doing commercials quickly after our Super Bowl loss... where as Kaepernick did commercials BEFORE our season started...which aired during our season... and folks wanted to give him a hard time for that. Or for wearing a Dolphins hat to match his clothes.

I like Brock.. I don't mind him making money while on his rookie deal.. getting paid peanuts for the type of play he does on the field... but I've noticed the inconsistency with some of the vocal fanbase for a while now. Get on Trey for stupid s**t as far as character, when you have Jimmy G taking professional come gobblers to dinner..in public. Curious if they shared utensils.

And no, last year, Bosa was not treated the same way Aiyuk was this offseason....the way Deebo was treated two years ago during his contract negotiations.

Sure, some are bashing Bosa now for recent play.

Kyle is an alcoholic? Lol. Showed up wasted at a Superbowl? Lol dude, that was Opening Night/Boring Ass Media Day when ppl made some assumptions of him maybe being tipsy. I probably would be too..the whole thing was lame really. Like some WWF thing haha. I am glad I went, cool to see some players and stuff but it was kinda dumb. Why not have couple drinks? Maybe if he was drunk at the SB, we would have won haha.

Kap was a showboater from the day he signed, turned ppl off. Completely full of himself. Got signed, thought he was the s**t. I think that is what ppl didn't like. It was ridiculous. Way different than Brock's behavior or situation.

If Wilks was the one who did that YALL KNOW DAMN WELL YOU SAME FANS AND THE MEDIA would have been making a big deal out of it... especially if we lost.

Since the day he signed? Be more specific.

As far as Kap, he turned the media off when one.. Jim made him the starter and told him to give short answers.. and two, when the media started making a big deal about his tattoos. Got signed still did his charity work.. still spoke about God (like Brock). He just didn't entertain the fake s**t, treated reporters how they treated him.

Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

man coverage separation looking very Honda odyssey not Lambo or even Corvette.

This confirms what we've all been seeing during the games. He can't get open against man coverage. Yet people want to blame Brock for turning down one throw.

I don't know that I've been more disgusted with a Niners player in my entire life.

Oh you have Furlow.. and he had something in common with Brandon.
They should boo him every time he touches the ball for the rest of the season. What a bum. Absolute disgrace to the game and team.

Absolute Disgrace right? What about the Alcoholic Head Coach who shows up wasted to a Super Bowl. Yeah I'm sure you have reason to look past that.

Absolute disgrace lol.

Am I wrong?

Hilarious how some look pass Brock doing commercials quickly after our Super Bowl loss... where as Kaepernick did commercials BEFORE our season started...which aired during our season... and folks wanted to give him a hard time for that. Or for wearing a Dolphins hat to match his clothes.

I like Brock.. I don't mind him making money while on his rookie deal.. getting paid peanuts for the type of play he does on the field... but I've noticed the inconsistency with some of the vocal fanbase for a while now. Get on Trey for stupid s**t as far as character, when you have Jimmy G taking professional come gobblers to dinner..in public. Curious if they shared utensils.

And no, last year, Bosa was not treated the same way Aiyuk was this offseason....the way Deebo was treated two years ago during his contract negotiations.

Lol stop. Nothing to do with racism, TW was holding out which always pisses fans off and his backlash was no where near BAs. BA acted like a dumbass.

IS he claiming racism? I don't know because so far he's been too chicken s**t to openly say what his accusation is.

Yup. He's not as bad as dmax for saying KS was racist if he chose Mac jones, but he def veers that way
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Easy catches JJ gets because of all the attention Aiyuk demands

If you would look at the film you'd see Aiyuk was quadruple covered and even then he was wide open but Brock missed him.

This confirms what we've all been seeing during the games. He can't get open against man coverage. Yet people want to blame Brock for turning down one throw.

I don't know that I've been more disgusted with a Niners player in my entire life.

They should boo him every time he touches the ball for the rest of the season. What a bum. Absolute disgrace to the game and team.

Absolute Disgrace right? What about the Alcoholic Head Coach who shows up wasted to a Super Bowl. Yeah I'm sure you have reason to look past that.

Absolute disgrace lol.

Am I wrong?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember Bosa making a spectacle of himself like Deebo and Aiyuk did in the same situation so I'd say that had more to do with his treatment than the BS narrative you're trying to push.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:

Absolute disgrace lol.

Am I wrong?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember Bosa making a spectacle of himself like Deebo and Aiyuk did in the same situation so I'd say that had more to do with his treatment than the BS narrative you're trying to push.

Nah it's far more believable the most progressive city in americas team has a bunch of racist fans. It couldn't be that a player who asks to be traded, makes a giant spectacle all off season, signs the week prior to the season opener for the contract that's been on the table all along and since signing the deal has looked like he really needed the off-season cause he's been looking rusty may have rubber people raw. On top of that throws a b***h fit cause the coach tells him he has to be in dress code. Nah it's cause he's black. Ignore that this fan base loves Fred Warner, Deebo, Frank Gore, Patrick Willis, Jerry Rice so on and so forth.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Sep 28, 2024 at 4:45 PM ]
Originally posted by DaleGribble:

Absolute disgrace lol.

Am I wrong?

Nah it's far more believable the most progressive city in americas team has a bunch of racist fans. It couldn't be that a player who asks to be traded, makes a giant spectacle all off season, signs the week prior to the season opener for the contract that's been on the table all along and since signing the deal has looked like he really needed the off-season cause he's been looking rusty may have rubber people raw. On top of that throws a b***h fit cause the coach tells him he has to be in dress code. Nah it's cause he's black. Ignore that this fan base loves Fred Warner, Deebo, Frank Gore, Patrick Willis, Jerry Rice so on and so forth.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Absolute disgrace lol.

Am I wrong?

Lol stop. Nothing to do with racism, TW was holding out which always pisses fans off and his backlash was no where near BAs. BA acted like a dumbass.

IS he claiming racism? I don't know because so far he's been too chicken s**t to openly say what his accusation is.

Yup. He's not as bad as dmax for saying KS was racist if he chose Mac jones, but he def veers that way

Man if this indeed is a racist accusation he needs to get out of here with that.

I don't know what people said about Trey and character but it's easy with Deebo, BA, and Bosa and race has nothing to do with it. Bosa stayed quiet and did his thing. Trent stayed quiet and did his thing. Deebo got a little carried away at times on social media and with the way he handled the process in public and BA was even worse. Bosa from what I recall never asked to be traded. Kittle didn't. Trent didn't. Only those two. They acted like divas, like honestly a lot of WR's anymore do, and surprise surprise it didn't go over so well with all of the fan base.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Even on the catches BA has made I don't see that fire and passion. Last season he would get in DB's faces and start jawing with them, He would be physical with them. I am not seing any of that from him.

Originally posted by JTB1974:
Even on the catches BA has made I don't see that fire and passion. Last season he would get in DB's faces and start jawing with them, He would be physical with them. I am not seing any of that from him.

Money or not Kyle better bench his ass if his play warrants it.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

He's still mad about the Super Bowl and Kyle being an alcoholic. True team player. If you don't agree, you're racist.

He's still mad about the Super Bowl and Kyle being an alcoholic. True team player. If you don't agree, you're racist.

bro lmao
If Wilks was the one who did that YALL KNOW DAMN WELL YOU SAME FANS AND THE MEDIA would have been making a big deal out of it... especially if we lost.

Since the day he signed? Be more specific.

As far as Kap, he turned the media off when one.. Jim made him the starter and told him to give short answers.. and two, when the media started making a big deal about his tattoos. Got signed still did his charity work.. still spoke about God (like Brock). He just didn't entertain the fake s**t, treated reporters how they treated him.

Share 49ersWebzone