Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

man coverage separation looking very Honda odyssey not Lambo or even Corvette.

This confirms what we've all been seeing during the games. He can't get open against man coverage. Yet people want to blame Brock for turning down one throw.

I don't know that I've been more disgusted with a Niners player in my entire life.

Oh you have Furlow.. and he had something in common with Brandon.
They should boo him every time he touches the ball for the rest of the season. What a bum. Absolute disgrace to the game and team.

Absolute Disgrace right? What about the Alcoholic Head Coach who shows up wasted to a Super Bowl. Yeah I'm sure you have reason to look past that.

Absolute disgrace lol.

Am I wrong?

It's just hilarious how some look past that. Or purposely choose to.

Hilarious how some look pass Brock doing commercials quickly after our Super Bowl loss... where as Kaepernick did commercials BEFORE our season started...which aired during our season... and folks wanted to give him a hard time for that. Or for wearing a Dolphins hat to match his clothes.

I like Brock.. I don't mind him making money while on his rookie deal.. getting paid peanuts for the type of play he does on the field... but I've noticed the inconsistency with some of the vocal fanbase for a while now. Get on Trey for stupid s**t as far as character, when you have Jimmy G taking professional come gobblers to dinner..in public. Curious if they shared utensils.

And no, last year, Bosa was not treated the same way Aiyuk was this offseason....the way Deebo was treated two years ago during his contract negotiations.

Sure, some are bashing Bosa now for recent play.

Lol stop. Nothing to do with racism, TW was holding out which always pisses fans off and his backlash was no where near BAs. BA acted like a dumbass.

IS he claiming racism? I don't know because so far he's been too chicken s**t to openly say what his accusation is.

I don't have to claim anything lol. Folks expose themselves by being defensive for something they should not have to feel defensive about... jumping to racism or throwing out race card..black or white bla bla like some have so far... or other terms yall use in politics discussions today.

I provide examples of inconsistencies... folks who read that, can take what they want from it. Folks that understand, understand. Folks who already make presumptions are the ones used to these ridiculous politics online s**t debates, will show themselves quickly.

As far as saying I'm too chicken s**t about anything... why the need to try to talk so tough on the internet? You ain't about that s**t man. I can tell.

So it is or it isn't about race? Still dancing.

No one has a problem with Aiyuk wanting to get paid, but the way he went about it was classless and selfish. Deebo was similar though not as bad. Bosa, CMC, Trent Williams, Jennings, etc - all got raises without acting like fools.

Then after the extension, Aiyuk has been just a guy. Blaming the other team's "scheme" for his drop in production. Not using his hands which let's the ball get into his body which allows the defender to make a play on the ball - several examples of this already including one today. Not making any type of play with defenders around him.

The meltdown at practice over his shorts was icing on the cake. If you can't see the difference between all of the above and the other players then you simply have a preconceived bias and agenda that you're trying to push. Although you're still too scared to actually state it explicitly.
BA running some pretty uninspiring routes. I'd put him at wr2 or wr3 on the route tree. Give Jennings more opportunities. At least Jennings is giving full effort
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

man coverage separation looking very Honda odyssey not Lambo or even Corvette.

This confirms what we've all been seeing during the games. He can't get open against man coverage. Yet people want to blame Brock for turning down one throw.

I don't know that I've been more disgusted with a Niners player in my entire life.

Oh you have Furlow.. and he had something in common with Brandon.
They should boo him every time he touches the ball for the rest of the season. What a bum. Absolute disgrace to the game and team.

Absolute Disgrace right? What about the Alcoholic Head Coach who shows up wasted to a Super Bowl. Yeah I'm sure you have reason to look past that.

Absolute disgrace lol.

Am I wrong?

It's just hilarious how some look past that. Or purposely choose to.

Hilarious how some look pass Brock doing commercials quickly after our Super Bowl loss... where as Kaepernick did commercials BEFORE our season started...which aired during our season... and folks wanted to give him a hard time for that. Or for wearing a Dolphins hat to match his clothes.

I like Brock.. I don't mind him making money while on his rookie deal.. getting paid peanuts for the type of play he does on the field... but I've noticed the inconsistency with some of the vocal fanbase for a while now. Get on Trey for stupid s**t as far as character, when you have Jimmy G taking professional come gobblers to dinner..in public. Curious if they shared utensils.

And no, last year, Bosa was not treated the same way Aiyuk was this offseason....the way Deebo was treated two years ago during his contract negotiations.

Sure, some are bashing Bosa now for recent play.

Lol stop. Nothing to do with racism, TW was holding out which always pisses fans off and his backlash was no where near BAs. BA acted like a dumbass.

IS he claiming racism? I don't know because so far he's been too chicken s**t to openly say what his accusation is.

I don't have to claim anything lol. Folks expose themselves by being defensive for something they should not have to feel defensive about... jumping to racism or throwing out race card..black or white bla bla like some have so far... or other terms yall use in politics discussions today.

I provide examples of inconsistencies... folks who read that, can take what they want from it. Folks that understand, understand. Folks who already make presumptions are the ones used to these ridiculous politics online s**t debates, will show themselves quickly.

As far as saying I'm too chicken s**t about anything... why the need to try to talk so tough on the internet? You ain't about that s**t man. I can tell.

So it is or it isn't about race? Still dancing.

No one has a problem with Aiyuk wanting to get paid, but the way he went about it was classless and selfish. Deebo was similar though not as bad. Bosa, CMC, Trent Williams, Jennings, etc - all got raises without acting like fools.

Then after the extension, Aiyuk has been just a guy. Blaming the other team's "scheme" for his drop in production. Not using his hands which let's the ball get into his body which allows the defender to make a play on the ball - several examples of this already including one today. Not making any type of play with defenders around him.

The meltdown at practice over his shorts was icing on the cake. If you can't see the difference between all of the above and the other players then you simply have a preconceived bias and agenda that you're trying to push. Although you're still too scared to actually state it explicitly.
Anyone that's paid any attention to his track record knows exactly where he's coming from.
Should have given his money to Juaun
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
Should have given his money to Juaun

Hopefully, they have enough money left to sign him later...
Depending on if Pearsall looks like a baller right away or not, I think Aiyuk could still be a trade asset. This year before the deadline or off season.
Trade Aiyuk for a Oline player.
who would trade for BA with how much he's making?

id give BA and a pick to another team just to get him off the books.

hopefully he gets his s**t together
I hate this guy

Honestly don't want him on the roster anymore
Dude looks like he doesn't care at all anymore.

He's getting his feet back under him. Great clutch catch on 3rd and great route on his big catch.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Depending on if Pearsall looks like a baller right away or not, I think Aiyuk could still be a trade asset. This year before the deadline or off season.

It's unlikely he'll be traded after signing a new contract.
He made a couple of nice catches today, but struggled to get any separation for the most part.. you'd honestly expect much more from someone who's being paid as much as he is.
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Dude looks like he doesn't care at all anymore.

The guy was busy thinking of ways to piss off Kyle two days before the game by wearing different colored shorts. What more needs to be said?
Originally posted by Sickaa:
He made a couple of nice catches today, but struggled to get any separation for the most part.. you'd honestly expect much more from someone who's being paid as much as he is.
Agreed. Although, Gonzalez is an impressive CB.
Share 49ersWebzone