There are 297 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by gored49:
You guys are crazy. Aiyuk had a fine game. He blocked, made a clutch super difficult catch, saved an interception and when they showed highlights of Gonzales he was winning routes. My guess is Purdy preferred to not test their best player too much.

does aiyuk need to do more as a WR 1…sure… but not like he didn't show effort and probably could've had a bigger game with some forced throws. Just hope he steps up when he is needed. 1 month of game action should hopefully get him up to full speed.
Could have just participated in camp.
Noticed him blocking on the outside zone runs to his side, made his block on the LB on the inside of the run. Love that play
BA should listen to JJ's interview postgame in locker game.
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
He's getting there. He was covered pretty closely by NE, but he made some nice plays. The money and the hold-out issues are in the past. He's on our team and he's going to progressively earn his acclaim this season.

Yup. I figure by the Chiefs game, he'll be in last year's form.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by gored49:
You guys are crazy. Aiyuk had a fine game. He blocked, made a clutch super difficult catch, saved an interception and when they showed highlights of Gonzales he was winning routes. My guess is Purdy preferred to not test their best player too much.

does aiyuk need to do more as a WR 1…sure… but not like he didn't show effort and probably could've had a bigger game with some forced throws. Just hope he steps up when he is needed. 1 month of game action should hopefully get him up to full speed.
Could have just participated in camp.
Noticed him blocking on the outside zone runs to his side, made his block on the LB on the inside of the run. Love that play

Jauan Jennings is playing like the best wr in the league.

Aiyuk is playing like the 44th.

It's as simple as that.

We shouldn't be digging this deep to see the value of a WR who is one of the highest paid at his position.
Originally posted by derrickt:

This.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by derrickt:

100%

Jennings is a true professional. If Aiyuk talked like that and handled himself that way, the fan base would love him.
[ Edited by Furlow on Sep 29, 2024 at 7:42 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Anyone still defending Aiyuk... THIS is how a professional and team player handles himself.

[ Edited by Furlow on Sep 29, 2024 at 7:56 PM ]
To me, BA isn't someone who rises to an occasion. He's more of a brooder. And I suspect he isn't too happy about—or motivated by—all the attention JJ is getting at the moment. Hope I'm wrong.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Anyone still defending Aiyuk... THIS is how a professional and team player handles himself.

What did Aiyuk say? What did I miss?
BA didn't say anything despite the win. And it dawned on me Fred Warner has more TD and clutch catches than BA this season.

He's getting there. He was covered pretty closely by NE, but he made some nice plays. The money and the hold-out issues are in the past. He's on our team and he's going to progressively earn his acclaim this season.

He's getting there? He should already be there. Yes he was covered a lot yesterday but when you think you're worth $30 million per year you should be able to beat one man coverage all day.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

He's getting there? He should already be there. Yes he was covered a lot yesterday but when you think you're worth $30 million per year you should be able to beat one man coverage all day.

According to the excuse machine, he is the best in man coverage and is a consummate professional........
[ Edited by TD49ers on Sep 30, 2024 at 2:57 PM ]
Warner has more touchdowns than this petulant man child who didn't want to take a backseat to CMC and Deebo.
All these mean things yall saying about Aiyuk..

Sad.

[ Edited by Afrikan on Oct 1, 2024 at 12:43 AM ]
Originally posted by Furlow:

The Dennis Rodman of the offense. This guy, Juice and Kittle are cut from the same cloth
Share 49ersWebzone