Cardinals stun turnover-plagued 49ers 24-23 after second-half comeback →

There are 621 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i guess you haven't been paying attention... in both SBs the defense sold out to take away the run. we didn't have enough fire power in the pass game

Having more WRs does mean more fire power.
Adams on pace for 888 yds and 4 TDs. pretty pedestrian at this point, but he does cost a lot of dollars and draft picks and he brings a big attitude also.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Adams on pace for 888 yds and 4 TDs. pretty pedestrian at this point, but he does cost a lot of dollars and draft picks and he brings a big attitude also.

No idea why WBzers are wanting Adam's.
well he pretty much has Jimmy Fab as QB still
Originally posted by TD49ers:

i would want as many weapons as we can get for this year.

We can't run the entire game in all games.. would be nice to have the opposing defense have to cover 4 top WRs in crunch time

That would still be 4 more TDs than Aiyuk at this rate.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

That would still be 4 more TDs than Aiyuk at this rate.

Sad isnt it

We can't run the entire game in all games.. would be nice to have the opposing defense have to cover 4 top WRs in crunch time

Nobody has 4 top WRs.

Yep, would change when he is a Niner.
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
How many more weapons does Kyle need

Can John Wick have too many weapons?

Nobody has 4 top WRs.
if we get Adams, we would

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Aiyuk And a third round pick For Adams And Jack Jones lol Make it happen !

Stop lol. The amount of SM money SF takes on for BA makes that impossible. Toss in giving Adams an extension as well.
We don't need to toss in an extension

Why trade..... BA has really good ASS.

more name than game at this point

Where is the Jimmy cult to tell us how dynamic he and Adams were last year. That should cover a couple hundred pages.
[ Edited by TD49ers on Oct 1, 2024 at 4:11 PM ]

???? Adam's plays on a dumpster fire, are you implying that he wouldn't look dramatically better on a competitive team????
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Lmfao when will you guys learn Raiders aren't gonna trade with the 9ers.

One can dream.

Please, please get Adams. A rental, raincheck, paypal, Gofundme, anything lolol. Dude is total stud. Him and Purdy would be lit.

I don't know if Adams and Kyle would be a match

Nope. He wouldn't get along with Brady either with that thinking. Reminds me of how the 70s Bills worked so hard to get OJ his numbers, but were losers- running the ball when they were down so OJ could get to 2k. Adams just wants numbers. The Raiders should trade him to Carolina.

Nobody has 4 top WRs.

Exactly. If were gonna trade, go for FS (a real free safety), RT, or C (I know we won't get the last two).
Share 49ersWebzone