There are 494 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Christian Gonzalez is a baller, so there's no shame in getting clamped down by him--but these are the dudes you get paid $120m to beat, not the bums.

damn i didn't know he held and PI'd so much

Where is the PI and holding? Only extra grabbing Aiyuk initiated the contact.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Oct 1, 2024 at 7:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Christian Gonzalez is a baller, so there's no shame in getting clamped down by him--but these are the dudes you get paid $120m to beat, not the bums.

damn near every play. guy would get a flag every play if he played against the chefs

damn near every play. guy would get a flag every play if he played against the chefs

The CB has the right to make contact if the receiver runs to them like charging in basketball. That's not holding man. Sure against the Chiefs it's holding but that's just good coverage. You wanna see holding watch Terrion Arnold that dudes holds like a guy on a first date holding in a fart.

The CB has the right to make contact if the receiver runs to them like charging in basketball. That's not holding man. Sure against the Chiefs it's holding but that's just good coverage. You wanna see holding watch Terrion Arnold that dudes holds like a guy on a first date holding in a fart.
I agree Aiyuk shouldn't have gotten that close to him.. but getting in the way and impeding the WR is PI, then holding on the receiver when he breaks the other way is holding.

Demo did less and was flagged. it's BS
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 1, 2024 at 8:56 PM ]

Crocker talking about how other teams are moving around their elite WRs and putting them in favorable matchups. St brown/lamb/JJ aren't just stagnant outside all game. Be cool if Kyle could get a little more creative with their $30M WR…and yes when you get paid that much you should just got out and beat the guy in front of you…folks gotta realize that even the top dogs are getting moved around.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Crocker talking about how other teams are moving around their elite WRs and putting them in favorable matchups. St brown/lamb/JJ aren't just stagnant outside all game. Be cool if Kyle could get a little more creative with their $30M WR…and yes when you get paid that much you should just got out and beat the guy in front of you…folks gotta realize that even the top dogs are getting moved around.

Why....BA dominants the ASS.
In my view about half the PI calls could go either way since they allow so much hand fighting downfield. That's suppose to stop once the ball is in the air but the officials can't always tell exactly when that happens.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
In my view about half the PI calls could go either way since they allow so much hand fighting downfield. That's suppose to stop once the ball is in the air but the officials can't always tell exactly when that happens.

I like It when the refs just let these guys play without feeling the need to throw a flag for minimal contact.

As for, Aiyuk, he really needs to do better for how much he's being paid. It's crazy that he still doesn't have a TD through the first 4 games of the season.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I like It when the refs just let these guys play without feeling the need to throw a flag for minimal contact.

As for, Aiyuk, he really needs to do better for how much he's being paid. It's crazy that he still doesn't have a TD through the first 4 games of the season.

He was never a #1 WR. He was never Ceedee Lamb or Jamar Chase. He doesn't take over games. He runs good routes and at least last year would catch the ball. He doesn't overwhelm you with TD's. Even last year he had 7 TD's. Hardly huge for a #1 WR. His yards were good. He's never been an explosive TD guy. In part because he doesn't have the explosive breakaway speed of Chase. Who will take it all the way and get lots of TD's. Aiyuk has good speed. But not great. Mostly a route runner was how he was doing it.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He was never a #1 WR. He was never Ceedee Lamb or Jamar Chase. He doesn't take over games. He runs good routes and at least last year would catch the ball. He doesn't overwhelm you with TD's. Even last year he had 7 TD's. Hardly huge for a #1 WR. His yards were good. He's never been an explosive TD guy. In part because he doesn't have the explosive breakaway speed of Chase. Who will take it all the way and get lots of TD's. Aiyuk has good speed. But not great. Mostly a route runner was how he was doing it.

DID we have a chance to draft Silence of the LAMB?
Originally posted by 9moon:

We picked Kinlaw. Ceedee Lamb and Justin Jefferson were BOTH available on the board.....

We picked Kinlaw. Ceedee Lamb and Justin Jefferson were BOTH available on the board.....

HAHHAHA.. I know, I know that. .. just wanted to slap all SHANANNIGANS following this post and remind them how their HC can't see GREAT TALENT right in front of him..

It seems like he still thinks he is Holding In.
HAHHAHA.. I know, I know that. .. just wanted to slap all SHANANNIGANS following this post and remind them how their HC can't see GREAT TALENT right in front of him..

And yet they have the most talented roster in football
Share 49ersWebzone