Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Solid Turd
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_NFL_draft

Wirfs - 1 - 13
Kinlaw - 1 - 14

He went one pick before we picked. Sure he would be a great pick.

49ers were at #13 originally but traded down a spot with Tampa. With hindsight, they should have stood pat and taken Wirfs.

That isnt hindsight. It was obvious to everyone but our front office.
Originally posted by sick9erfan:
The Cheetah just asked for a trade, BA and a third for Cheetah?

It w would be an absolute wrap for the rest of the League.

No he didnt.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Solid Turd

Solid brat
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 9moon:
HAHHAHA.. I know, I know that. .. just wanted to slap all SHANANNIGANS following this post and remind them how their HC can't see GREAT TALENT right in front of him..

And yet they have the most talented roster in football

ah know you DIDN'T just go that way, NO you didn't !! NO . you didn't !!!

NY NY NY.. When you gonna learn that you got NO argument with Coach Shanny?

... yeah, i know you'd take all the most talented roster over 2 Super Bowl rings.. ONLY YOU NY!! ONLY YOU !!
Anyone know why he was wearing "solid" white socks in the first half when the entire team was wearing red socks? Did he suddenly become color blind or he's just slowly challenging authority?
bahahaha so Deebo was trying to wear red shorts in practice all that same. wOW wHAt A DIvA

people stop trying so hard to make something out of nothing.
Originally posted by 9moon:
ah know you DIDN'T just go that way, NO you didn't !! NO . you didn't !!!

NY NY NY.. When you gonna learn that you got NO argument with Coach Shanny?

... yeah, i know you'd take all the most talented roster over 2 Super Bowl rings.. ONLY YOU NY!! ONLY YOU !!

What are even talking about….if you think he didn't help create one of if not the best roster in football then you can't be objective and unbiased for one min….which makes your opinions pretty worthless on the subject.
bahahaha so Deebo was trying to wear red shorts in practice all that same. wOW wHAt A DIvA

It's not the fact he wore the wrong color. It's the 5 year old response that followed. No one would have even known if he acted like an adult.

It's not the fact he wore the wrong color. It's the 5 year old response that followed. No one would have even known if he acted like an adult.

This. That kick when his mom made him put the toy back on the shelf when she said "no you aren't getting that" still lives rent free in my head.

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

So if we draft him aren't we in the same exact position except with him instead of Trent?
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

So if we draft him aren't we in the same exact position except with him instead of Trent?

I dont think drafting Wirfs would have prevented us from getting Trent. But what do I know? lol
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

This. That kick when his mom made him put the toy back on the shelf when she said "no you aren't getting that" still lives rent free in my head.

I'm still waiting on that first TD of the season from him.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I'm still waiting on that first TD of the season from him.

Keep waiting. Not alot of focus in BA's headspace right now.
Would we rather have BA or Adams....?
Share 49ersWebzone