There are 270 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He made a couple of nice catches that were tough. Build on that and keep rolling.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
He made a couple of nice catches that were tough. Build on that and keep rolling.

He still has a long way to go to justify that big contract after a holdout.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

He still has a long way to go to justify that big contract after a holdout.

100% agree. Just trying to hope for the best and build on the positives. The reality of over paying him is too hard to accept. It will hurt us for a long time…

Well you are correct. He literally had a couple of catches.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
.. lol.. ur HC and his roster had gotten him half way to Marv Levy's Super Bowl record..

STAY PROUD WHEN U YELL OUT.. " WE ALMOST WON !!! "

And your answer at one point was to hire Chris Petersen

cry me a river we have a great team that's always in contention to win it every yr sorry that sucks for you….acting like you blow, if you don't win a SB is about as dumb as it gets.

last I checked only one team can win a SB every yr SO everyone sucks. No one cares if you won or loss a super a decade ago either.

You hated the hire from day 1 and pretending you're right because they haven't won a SB is such a straw man argument.

Coach CP woulda beaten both KC teams had he be the one coaching.. I tell u that much..

... also, i did not hate the hire from day one.. it was the 2nd season that made me realize he's really just an OC... don't blame me if you and the rest of the SHANANIGANS is just seeing that now..

0-2 !! 0-2 !!

STOP giving him passes..

That coach has to actually get to THE big game and be in a situation to show they would win. Peterson has no national championships last I checked and has never been a head coach at the pro level. Ditto for PJ Fleck.
I need some f**king fantasy points.

/Thread
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
.. lol.. ur HC and his roster had gotten him half way to Marv Levy's Super Bowl record..

cry me a river we have a great team that's always in contention to win it every yr sorry that sucks for you….acting like you blow, if you don't win a SB is about as dumb as it gets.

last I checked only one team can win a SB every yr SO everyone sucks. No one cares if you won or loss a super a decade ago either.

You hated the hire from day 1 and pretending you're right because they haven't won a SB is such a straw man argument.

Coach CP woulda beaten both KC teams had he be the one coaching.. I tell u that much..

... also, i did not hate the hire from day one.. it was the 2nd season that made me realize he's really just an OC... don't blame me if you and the rest of the SHANANIGANS is just seeing that now..

0-2 !! 0-2 !!

STOP giving him passes..

That coach has to actually get to THE big game and be in a situation to show they would win. Peterson has no national championships last I checked and has never been a head coach at the pro level. Ditto for PJ Fleck.
9toon still upset that we let tomsula go

0-2 !! 0-2 !!

STOP giving him passes..

Neither did The Genius..

How did Butch Davis do at Cleveland?
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
well he's on a pace to make a million per catch
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
I need some f**king fantasy points.

/Thread

Then go with Jennings.

• DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

0-2 !! 0-2 !!

STOP giving him passes..

9toon still upset that we let tomsula go

Maybe he's just upset we botched 2 Superbowls that we should have won. I'm sure you're just happy we got there…
Share 49ersWebzone