There are 276 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I need that BA extension

Originally posted by DaleGribble:
I don't think you can put a whole lot of stock in TC reports but if that were the case they certainly didn't use him as if they thought he were the best player in camp.

Did you see he made All Pro? How'd you think that happened?

Dude may even make the NFL top 100 players. What you talking bout bro?
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Mar 23, 2024 at 2:47 PM ]
Originally posted by Montana:
I need that BA extension

I'm expecting a trade any day now.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I don't think you can put a whole lot of stock in TC reports but if that were the case they certainly didn't use him as if they thought he were the best player in camp.

Did you see he made All Pro? How'd you think that happened?

Dude may even make the NFL top 100 players. What you talking bout bro?
I'm well aware of that doesn't change the fact that he's no where near the top of the food chain as far as touches/targets go on this team.

The top 100 is absolutely meaningless.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
I need that BA extension

I'm expecting a trade any day now.
Wouldn't be surprised in the least.
I need that BA extension

Why? Don't you believe Purdy is the best QB in football? Why spend money on a WR when he has so many other weapons?
If we do trade him it will feel like getting rid of TO all over again. But without the locker cancer removal. There are some good first round WRs and if we are able to swap him and get a replacement at the pick we get for him that would be a win. But, we might pick some bust like we did with Kinlaw after trying to replace Buckner.
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
If we do trade him it will feel like getting rid of TO all over again. But without the locker cancer removal. There are some good first round WRs and if we are able to swap him and get a replacement at the pick we get for him that would be a win. But, we might pick some bust like we did with Kinlaw after trying to replace Buckner.

I want BA traded for more than what AJ Brown hauled in. I don't really want to pay 2 wrs that kind of money in our offense that has so many weapons. we need to use the money elsewhere
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Free Aiyuk!
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
Aiyuk is a pretty good WR but at this point he is in no way comparable to the player TO was and isn't necessary to use the pick you would get in return for him to replace him.

Really? A Webzone article about what a Nazi thinks about all this? Why should we care what he thinks?
Would rather keep Aiyuk and look into moving Deebo next year if we have to choose between the two.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Really? A Webzone article about what a Nazi thinks about all this? Why should we care what he thinks?
Who?

lolwut
Who?

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

lolwut

DeSean Jackson.
Share 49ersWebzone