There are 208 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Really? A Webzone article about what a Nazi thinks about all this? Why should we care what he thinks?

lolwut
Yeah I wasn't aware that DeSean Jackson was a notsee either.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Really? A Webzone article about what a Nazi thinks about all this? Why should we care what he thinks?
Who?

lolwut

DeSean Jackson.

Posting a retarded quote out of stupidity is a far leap to being a nazi. Jus sayin
Who?

lolwut

DeSean Jackson.

I know who you meant, what makes him a nazi?
Who?

lolwut

DeSean Jackson.

I know who you meant, what makes him a nazi?

Thinking Hitler was right, for one.
It's clearly that time of year. And we get article after article as if folks haven't seen how this FO operates. Outta just stop football news, save for the week of the draft until July.
Who?

lolwut

DeSean Jackson.

I'm guessing he's not actually a Nazi but I'm really going to listen to advice from DeSean Jackson, said no one ever.
Man I'm bored..... I hope we extend this man, and that he's catching Purdy passes for a long time. I hope SF offers him a fair and competitive deal. Having said that, if he truly doesn't want to play here, or if he wants more money than is reasonable, then thanks 4 the memories, and have fun playing for Carolina. But i do hope he wants to be a 49er.
I hope the 9ers don't make the same mistake they made with Buckner. Thinking they can easily replace him with a draft pick.
It's time find our Puka.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I hope the 9ers don't make the same mistake they made with Buckner. Thinking they can easily replace him with a draft pick.

It's not just that at play, we are gonna lose players that we don't want but need to find the best way to get cheaper and younger and still remain competitive.
[ Edited by JMC52 on Mar 24, 2024 at 2:18 PM ]

Originally posted by JMC52:
It's not just that at play, we are gonna lose players that we don't want but need to find the best way to get cheaper and younger and still remain competitive.

Same thing they said about Buckner. Didn't work out for us there. The draft is a complete crapshoot and the odds are the majority of our draft picks will be failures (just like every other team)
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by JMC52:

Same thing they said about Buckner. Didn't work out for us there. The draft is a complete crapshoot and the odds are the majority of our draft picks will be failures (just like every other team)
It absolutely allowed us to keep players that we wouldn't have been able to keep otherwise.
It absolutely allowed us to keep players that we wouldn't have been able to keep otherwise.

But, ultimately, I would've rather had Buckner than armstead + Jimmie ward.

It has also cost long term because we had to replace Buckner with a massive fa contract for hargrave
This FO plays very nice with players, I think many other FOs in same situation would just tag him. But this FO doesn't like disgruntled players on the team, and I understand it.
Originally posted by frenchmov:

But, ultimately, I would've rather had Buckner than armstead + Jimmie ward.

It has also cost long term because we had to replace Buckner with a massive fa contract for hargrave
It allowed us to keep more than just Jimmy Ward and the loss of Buckner didn't effect the teams path in any significant way.
Share 49ersWebzone