There are 213 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He was disgruntled about target share earlier in the year, now he's disgruntled about money.

Trade him. How long will it take for a childish tweet when he's got fields and Wilson throwing it to him?
The same guy who was crying about just wanting to be a champion! I guess the Bullsh*t emojis were representing HIM?
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
No s**t right? You should copy and paste all the comments here claiming all were shooting for is the nfccg. Put those dudes on blast!

Not even an implication of the guy's post. If anything, the poster is taking winning the NFCCG as a given provided we still have guys like Aiyuk.
Aiyuk is real .. guy just wants to get paid what he's worth. Fans don't understand iits business
Originally posted by swaccmac1:
Aiyuk is real .. guy just wants to get paid what he's worth. Fans don't understand iits business

Agreed. He should get his bag. Hold out if he's got to. Loyalty and business rarely coexist
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Should trade him. 49ers have proven to pay the players that they want. Let him cry on the Titans or somewhere
Originally posted by RDB4216:
The same guy who was crying about just wanting to be a champion! I guess the Bullsh*t emojis were representing HIM?

That's just an emotional reaction to a big loss with your football brothers. Anyone that's ever played football knows how tight the bond is in the locker room at any level, and it only tightens as stakes increase with each game. I remember feeling like I was ready die for the guy next to me…then the football season ends, you go home, forget about your teammates and all that s**t dissipates. Life goes on and you start worrying about the s**t that actually matters. For these guys, it's to get paid as much as they can.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 25, 2024 at 2:03 PM ]
Always funny to see people get upset about someone wanting to make more $$. Why are you mad that aiyuk wants to be paid market value? What has he said other than pay me what I'm worth (as any of us would personally do at our respective places of employment)?
Originally posted by pd24:
Should trade him. 49ers have proven to pay the players that they want. Let him cry on the Titans or somewhere

Without him wwe wouldn't have gotten past the Lions which means no super bowl.

Went away from him in the super bowl and how did that work out for us? We need to keep all of our playmakers, if possible.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by pd24:

Without him wwe wouldn't have gotten past the Lions which means no super bowl.

Went away from him in the super bowl and how did that work out for us? We need to keep all of our playmakers, if possible.

Since we have what seems to be a legit QB, I would rather invest in QB, O Line, and D line and draft those positions early. I would go skill positions like WR, RB, TE, DB, and LB in the mid rounds and sign guys that are cut and are still good or can be had at a bargain

We shouldn't be forced to "pay him what he's worth" until his contract expires.
So, BA, money talks and BS walks, eh.

You don't need to be talking about anything outside of the negotiation room. We fans don't need to know jack Ish.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Always funny to see people get upset about someone wanting to make more $$. Why are you mad that aiyuk wants to be paid market value? What has he said other than pay me what I'm worth (as any of us would personally do at our respective places of employment)?

Well there is this thing called a salary cap, so it benefits our chances if every dude is trying to reset the market. The difference between 18 and 25 million per year is more than I'll make in my lifetime, so excuse me if I don't necessarily empathize with the guys trying to get paid at the expense of other players.
This is a nothing-burger. He will get paid just like Kittle and Deebo - later in the spring/summer. Nothing to see here. Lynch is not about to let him get away unless his agent demands some outrageous amount of guarantee.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
If John and Kyle want to pay the man then so be it. It's not my money. If they trade him then so be it also.
Share 49ersWebzone