There are 200 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by okdkid:
He doesn't have to. Most do not at this point in the offseason. Much less players in active contract negotiations

He's a smart guy that wants to be great. I'm not talking about good. I'm talking about Jerry Rice great and to be that guy you must work year round and you must keep a routine and you must be unflappable

I may not like the way my contract negotiations are going but that can't affect my training routine if I want to be Jerry Rice great. The team knows what we have in Aiyuk and he will be paid as a top five guy. It's just a matter of time

Ask yourself. Where else would Aiyuk prefer to train when he has free access here to trainers gym and nutrition and in close proximity to his home? It's an inconvenience to have to pack up and train elsewhere
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
He's still training at the Niners facility. He wants to be a Niner. Just a matter of time now.

Yeah I also picked up on that point in the sound bite that (I assume) people are gonna read negatively
If you guys watch the interview with Sharpe, it's obvious that he wants to be here—he goes on and on about winning a championship and how it matters more than individual accolades. I would be stunned if he doesn't sign an extension.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Tree fiddy*

It was about that time Lynch realized Brandon was about 8 stories tall and a crustacean from the protozoic era

And I said "damnit monster, get off my lawn!"
Originally posted by BYisGod:
If you guys watch the interview with Sharpe, it's obvious that he wants to be here—he goes on and on about winning a championship and how it matters more than individual accolades. I would be stunned if he doesn't sign an extension.

also saw him agree with ocho when ocho said he should get 30-32 a year lol
sooooo hard pass
Originally posted by Zachary:

sooooo hard pass

Yeah that's dreaming, but all part of the game.

sooooo hard pass

Whats he supposed to do say "nah I don't deserve that much" imo he made it pretty clear he wants to be there but will leave if he doesn't get paid what the market values him. He basically even said he was just having fun with the Tomlin thing
sooooo hard pass

He's good but he's not Tyreek Hill good. Hill got $30M/yr with $72M total guaranteed. BA may get $28M and $50M guaranteed. That would put him in the top 5.

The problem is Purdy coming up.
Originally posted by dj43:
sooooo hard pass

He's good but he's not Tyreek Hill good. Hill got $30M/yr with $72M total guaranteed. BA may get $28M and $50M guaranteed. That would put him in the top 5.

To me it's not a measure of who's best, it's more a measure of who's most recent. Hill got that deal a couple years back. Cap is going up. I expect JJ to get $40m aav.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
sooooo hard pass

To me it's not a measure of who's best, it's more a measure of who's most recent. Hill got that deal a couple years back. Cap is going up. I expect JJ to get $40m aav.

exactly
I dont want us paying two WRs that kind of money

sooooo hard pass

exactly

Well I have great news for you... even if they extend BA.. BA and Deebo will never have large cap hits at the same time. In fact BAs goes down this year. BA won't have a large cap hit until 2026.... when Deebo is off the books. Hell Williams, Deebo, Kittle and McCaffrey will be most likely gone in 2026
Originally posted by Brucey72:
Well I have great news for you... even if they extend BA.. BA and Deebo will never have large cap hits at the same time. In fact BAs goes down this year. BA won't have a large cap hit until 2026.... when Deebo is off the books. Hell Williams, Deebo, Kittle and McCaffrey will be most likely gone in 2026

end of the SB window?
sooooo hard pass

exactly

Facts. BA is the future along with Brock. Can't wait this mess is over.

end of the SB window?

You draft and replace. Who can definitively say what will happen in 2026?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

end of the SB window?

You draft and replace. Who can definitively say what will happen in 2026?

No guarantee any of this happens, if they're playing at high levels, the 49ers likely extend Deebo, CMC, & Kittle in 2025 or after the 2026 SB before their deals void.
Share 49ersWebzone