There are 290 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ers808:
He'd get more targets there for damn sure

Probably, but again, if Buffalo wants to run more and now have a WR2 it's plausible that it won't be much more targets than we anticipate.

I stand by its likely not going to be much better than Diggs.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Heroism:
imagine the numbers BA could put up in Buffalo with Josh Allen.

I mean, it can't be much better than Diggs put up. Especially considering they now will have more weapons and stressing running the ball more.

Throw in that Aiyuk's best attribute is route running. Josh Allen isn't exactly one for getting the ball out on time. So I don't think BA will mesh with Josh like he did with Brock. That said, I don't think BA's numbers will be dramatically better.

He'd get more targets there for damn sure

Diggs has averaged like 60 more targets in Buffalo than Aiyuk in SF. That's f**king crazy when you actually stop and think about it.

It's really a testament to how good BA was this last season with the 49ers. Dude was efficient as f**k.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 3, 2024 at 11:13 AM ]
Diggs has averaged like 60 more targets in Buffalo than Aiyuk in SF. That's f**king crazy when you actually stop and think about it.

Alot of that though is RPOs. Josh started doing the AROD thing. You call a run play I'm going to throw it to my WR. Despite nobody gearing up to stop Buffalo's running game. Throwing it just to throw it
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
So basically what you are saying is $15m/yr for Jennings is ridiculous.

Nope, i am saying $15m is about where he will be. Probably less GTD than Jeudy though.

I would rather have Jennings than Waller, and Waller is 3yrs $52m.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
So basically what you are saying is $15m/yr for Jennings is ridiculous.

Nope, i am saying $15m is about where he will be. Probably less GTD than Jeudy though.

I would rather have Jennings than Waller, and Waller is 3yrs $52m.

Who is giving a guy that had 19 receptions , 265 yards, and 1 TD last season $15 million a season?

I like Jennings, but he isn't getting $15 million a season unless he take a huge leap in production this upcoming season.

Judy had double or triple the production in most categories compared to Jennings. Bad comp
Uh-oh I smell a trade to Buffalo coming

Aiyuk and a 4th to Buffao for their R1, R2, and Dalton Knox.
Originally posted by Rathof44:

I want what you're smoking!
  • Koldo
  • Veteran

It's really a testament to how good Brock Purdy was this last season with the 49ers. Dude was efficient as f**k.

Fixed
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Web zone is posting trash for articles these day. Lol
Quoting a guy name Mike Santa Barbara from Yardbarker on the BA story.
Originally posted by pd24:
Web zone is posting trash for articles these day. Lol
Quoting a guy name Mike Santa Barbara from Yardbarker on the BA story.

Eagles fan.

Originally posted by Cisco0623:

exactly, it's like when you sell a car that you really don't want to....it's the I don't really want to sell price, but if you're gonna give me that number, I'll take it.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

exactly, it's like when you sell a car that you really don't want to....it's the I don't really want to sell price, but if you're gonna give me that number, I'll take it.

haha, yes it would take a massive haul to move on.
I think they will probably pay him, it will work out and people are worried too much. It's like the Deebo situation. They claim they hate everything about the team and will never play here again. It's just fishing for more money. But it leaves our WR locker room very high paid and we have lots of other needs. So that's a real issue. We need offensive line help and interior defensive line help. Safety and Cornerback could also be added. Punt returner is essential. I don't want Kyle Williams 2.0 back there.
Bills aren't trading for BA lol. They've been purging players for over a month now because of the lack of cash. They aren't gonna give up picks and pay someone else.

They need to get younger AND cheaper. They will draft a couple guys and have them on a cheap deal…when you pay your QB $250M you expect him to make up for the loss of talent due to cap ramifications. They will draft someone like Mitchell/Lad/Thomas Jr and someone else later. They're gonna roll out in 2 TE sets and run the ball more.

the Bills were playing some of their best ball down the stretch and Diggs wasn't doing s**t for them.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 4, 2024 at 10:32 AM ]
Also people out here acting like BA can't have amazing stats under this offense 😂 like Kyle never gave guys like Andre Johnson/Pierre Garçon/Julio Jones career years.

Kittle and Deebo ain't here for the long haul. BA is and should be paid accordingly. Go draft another WR (or two) to groom as that WR2 guy.
Share 49ersWebzone