There are 274 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Not paying BA is dumb. But then again this team loves to do dumb s**t.

Yeah they should pay him whatever he wants in April, don't dare negotiate.
Aiyuk is gone 49ers will play him on 5th year option we will go 9-8 or 8-9 and we we go thru some s**t for a couple of years get ready for a few down years until we get this cap s**t straight.
Originally posted by swaccmac1:
Aiyuk is gone 49ers will play him on 5th year option we will go 9-8 or 8-9 and we we go thru some s**t for a couple of years get ready for a few down years until we get this cap s**t straight.

We are fine with the cap

see you in a couple years!
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Yeah they should pay him whatever he wants in April, don't dare negotiate.

What I find funny is a typical players stance with these negotiations in which they usually come across uneducated. It is a two way street. If all the player cares about is absolute top dollar then most likely they need to leave. I think this is where agents educate, but also create greed (NFLPA too). What I mean is you are right to ridicule paying him whatever he wants in April. Not realistic at all.

But the flip side is players need to understand every team is dealt a salary cap and in the 49ers case they have drafted extremely well over the years so many of their players need to get paid, but they can't pay every single player every top dollar. My point is they act like its personal or feel slighted when in reality Jed and John would love to pay and keep all these guys, but they simply cannot given the rules.

A few down years? Lol I can see a cool off maybe but idk we have the best QB in the league. I hope we keep BA, can we drop numero Uno instead? Lol. Like if we had to choose? Just pay the dude. 💰

We have one of the best cap situations in the NFL.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Do they???

4 NFCC appearances
2 SB appearances
QB gets MVP votes
Regularly dominate pro bowl voting

If the Niners "love to do dumb s**t" I'd love to hear your opinion on the rest of the league.
Let's keep doing dumb s**t and going to NFCCs and SBs. That's cool with me. I'd rather that than be an apathetic fan of some perenial s**tshow organization.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 8, 2024 at 10:49 AM ]
Originally posted by Montana:
A few down years? Lol I can see a cool off maybe but idk we have the best QB in the league. I hope we keep BA, can we drop numero Uno instead? Lol. Like if we had to choose? Just pay the dude. 💰

When did we sign Mahomes?

We a dumb ass team. I'm a dumb ass fan. I love dumb s**t. #6thRing coming soon
Originally posted by Heroism:
Let's keep doing dumb s**t and going to NFCCs and SBs. That's cool with me. I'd rather that than be an apathetic fan of some perenial s**tshow organization.

I f**king love dumb s**t
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:

I f**king love dumb s**t

is this the new I love my head coach?
Originally posted by BP13:

see you in a couple years!

Exactly...don't let the door hit ya.......
Originally posted by okdkid:

Do they???

4 NFCC appearances
2 SB appearances
QB gets MVP votes
Regularly dominate pro bowl voting

If the Niners "love to do dumb s**t" I'd love to hear your opinion on the rest of the league.

Gotta love zero SB wins. SF can have the almost ring.
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Apr 8, 2024 at 7:08 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone