There are 231 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Not paying BA is dumb. But then again this team loves to do dumb s**t.

Do they???

4 NFCC appearances
2 SB appearances
QB gets MVP votes
Regularly dominate pro bowl voting

If the Niners "love to do dumb s**t" I'd love to hear your opinion on the rest of the league.

Gotta love zero SB wins. SF can have the almost ring.

Oh look.. another one of those essentially saying, "if you're not the richest man in the world, you're as poor as the poorest"

I think we all know that just is bunch of bologna.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 8, 2024 at 7:46 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Do they???

4 NFCC appearances
2 SB appearances
QB gets MVP votes

If the Niners "love to do dumb s**t" I'd love to hear your opinion on the rest of the league.

Hilarity.

Some of us are old enough to have seen the SB rings. So we know that's not remotely true.

Do they???

4 NFCC appearances
2 SB appearances
QB gets MVP votes

Hilarity.

100% hilarity.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Some of us are old enough to have seen the SB rings. So we know that's not remotely true.

This. And "some of us " covers A LOT of Niners fans.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

Do they???

4 NFCC appearances
2 SB appearances
QB gets MVP votes

Hilarity.

100% hilarity.

Gold Jerry Gold!
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

And see Erickson-Singletary.
"Oh 15/16/17/18 was so bad"

Go back and watch 02-11 and tell me you want to get rid of KS to try and get ??.
Any idiot thinking anything less than a top 15 pick even gets us to think about moving Aiyuk is utterly stupid!
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Any idiot thinking anything less than a top 15 pick even gets us to think about moving Aiyuk is utterly stupid!

Agreed

Are you talking value, or only pick 15 or sooner? Pick 16 and 48 is a no but pick 15 is a yes? Pick 21, 53, 85 and '25 2nd no?

Philadelphia traded #18 and #101 for Brown who was a year younger, cheaper in the last year of his deal, and more productive in a less prolific passing offense. That's equivalent of #16. Aiyuk is worth less than Brown was in a trade.

Saying the starting point for Aiyuk is a top 15 pick is a joke. No one is going to give us a top 15 pick to pay him close to $30M/year. If the Steelers offer #20, I'd take it and draft an OT.

yup
can't believe they traded him what a dumbass move
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Philadelphia traded #18 and #101 for Brown who was a year younger, cheaper in the last year of his deal, and more productive in a less prolific passing offense. That's equivalent of #16. Aiyuk is worth less than Brown was in a trade.

Saying the starting point for Aiyuk is a top 15 pick is a joke. No one is going to give us a top 15 pick to pay him close to $30M/year. If the Steelers offer #20, I'd take it and draft an OT.

looks like they got a second and a 4th unless schefter is wrong
Originally posted by Electricion:
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:

looks like they got a second and a 4th unless schefter is wrong

You sure about that
Share 49ersWebzone