There are 247 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am so sick of these reports, 1 report says BA wants or will be traded, then it's the 49ers may not want to pay him this year all because Lynch said they can see him playing on the option, now he likely gets signed, which I agree with, I just want it done, the same thing happened with Deebo, and even Bosa, trade rumors, will they sign, holdout, etc...

But ppl need to realize we don't extend our stars till the summer(July/August time), so all these trade ideas from other teams fans are ridiculous, and no way we're giving him up for less than a 1 & 3, same as what TEN got for AJ Brown.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
You sure about that

How you post a screenshot on this thing?
Originally posted by Electricion:
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Philadelphia traded #18 and #101 for Brown who was a year younger, cheaper in the last year of his deal, and more productive in a less prolific passing offense. That's equivalent of #16. Aiyuk is worth less than Brown was in a trade.

Saying the starting point for Aiyuk is a top 15 pick is a joke. No one is going to give us a top 15 pick to pay him close to $30M/year. If the Steelers offer #20, I'd take it and draft an OT.

looks like they got a second and a 4th unless schefter is wrong

it's not schefter that's wrong it's the account you're referencing that's wrong lol

EDIT: sorry it's this one

[ Edited by MoeJontana84 on Apr 11, 2024 at 5:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
You sure about that

The internet. How does it work?
b*****ds got me. mother F ers. Ya I was trying to post that screenshot but what source kept popping up... it's never done that shiit before. Glad that disaster isn't true. I hate people Sometimes.
b*****ds got me. mother F ers. Ya I was trying to post that screenshot but what source kept popping up... it's never done that shiit before. Glad that disaster isn't true. I hate people Sometimes.

It's Twitter's stupid algorithm. I even had to block the fake Woj account since I would get notifications from it. I've blocked that account too.

For posting tweets its
[tweet copied link from Twitter]
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Philadelphia traded #18 and #101 for Brown who was a year younger, cheaper in the last year of his deal, and more productive in a less prolific passing offense. That's equivalent of #16. Aiyuk is worth less than Brown was in a trade.

Saying the starting point for Aiyuk is a top 15 pick is a joke. No one is going to give us a top 15 pick to pay him close to $30M/year. If the Steelers offer #20, I'd take it and draft an OT.

looks like they got a second and a 4th unless schefter is wrong

it's not schefter that's wrong it's the account you're referencing that's wrong lol

EDIT: sorry it's this one

So sick of fake Twitter/X accounts like these, like they have nothing better to do than troll people.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
So sick of fake Twitter/X accounts like these, like they have nothing better to do than troll people.

with the monetization of Twitter impressions, we've got even more of these trolls than we did before when we absolutely knew Woj or Schefter was posting it. Navigating Twitter nowadays is a dumpster fire

with the monetization of Twitter impressions, we've got even more of these trolls than we did before when we absolutely knew Woj or Schefter was posting it. Navigating Twitter nowadays is a dumpster fire

Elon ruined Twitter or X Total dumpster fire
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Agreed, I have no respect or love for Elon Musk, I keep getting fake accounts liking my posts, always girls with stuff in their bio like check for pics, or some other crap. More trolls & fake accounts on Twitter now that Musk owns it.

Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Indeed, sick of it, I almost got duped by the fake report that Juice refused to take a pay cut, and the 49ers were releasing him, almost posted it on my site till I realized it was a fake account.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

It's awful now. Half my notifications (not as much anymore since I blocked a lot) were just stupid politics conspiracy theories and fake media accounts. That wasn't really a thing before, very rarely.
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Apr 11, 2024 at 8:56 PM ]

Aiyuk's 2023 season was better than any season AJ Brown had prior to the trade.

Browns 3 seasons with the titans had 189 catches for 2995 yards with 24 TD's.

Aiyuk's last 3 seasons he has 209 catches for 3183 yards with 20 TD's.

So Aiyuk had 20 more catches and 188 more yards despite getting way less targets I assume. Oh and we aren't even talking about the blocking aspect of the game. AJ Brown didn't really take off until after he was traded.

Ya they totally got my ass- Like don't folks have jobs an shhitt? Maybe stuff to keep their dumb assses off Twitter immatating a NFL insider. maybe some schmucks from tinbuck 2 and tinbuck 3 are responsible. Either way get out of your house and do something bro. Shiit is some real punk shiit.
Share 49ersWebzone