There are 229 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online

• okdkid
  • Veteran
And BA has finally used up his last card. He's back to hoping for the best like the rest of us.

The draft will come. He won't get traded. The draft will go. And then he will realize he only has one dance partner and he's gotta make it work.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Oh nooooo lol
Originally posted by okdkid:
And BA has finally used up his last card. He's back to hoping for the best like the rest of us.

The draft will come. He won't get traded. The draft will go. And then he will realize he only has one dance partner and he's gotta make it work.

I'll be holding my breath during the draft cause I want him here but I was 100% sure we weren't trading Deebo. I'm 50/50 with Yuk
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I'll be holding my breath during the draft cause I want him here but I was 100% sure we weren't trading Deebo. I'm 50/50 with Yuk

I don't see them dealing BA at all, Deebo did this, I think like how Trent helped the 49ers keep Deebo, Deebo will get BA to stay with the 49ers, Deebo was upset at the low ball offers, it was Trent who got Deebo to realize he needed to stick with the 49ers, Deebo even said Trent was the reason he was still a 49er in 2022, idk how it all went down, but Trent must have a lot of influence, plus he & Deebo are tight, like Deebo & BA are.

His last card is holding out training camp like Bosa did. I'm sure no one wants that. Bosa had a down year after no training camp.(Other factors might have been involved)

Just a reminder, he will get fined for skipping camp but it can get forgiven by the niners. The niners waved the fines for Bosa, not sure about what they'd do for Aiyuk. Hopefully it doesn't get that far.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Aiyuk's 2023 season was better than any season AJ Brown had prior to the trade.

Browns 3 seasons with the titans had 189 catches for 2995 yards with 24 TD's.

Aiyuk's last 3 seasons he has 209 catches for 3183 yards with 20 TD's.

So Aiyuk had 20 more catches and 188 more yards despite getting way less targets I assume. Oh and we aren't even talking about the blocking aspect of the game. AJ Brown didn't really take off until after he was traded.

Aiyuk played in 4 additional games in his last 3 years - Brown was more productive per game in an offense that never passed for 4,000 yards. He averaged more yards per game, yards per target, had more TDs and was better in the playoffs.

Brown was a better and younger player when he was traded. Aiyuk is a better blocker though.
dont lose hope, he's still following niners on twitter!
It's a negotiating tactic just like Deebo. Calm down.

Originally posted by Heroism:

Players act like high school girls sometimes. Kind of ridiculous.
"Brandon Aiyuk unfollows 49ers on Instagram."

Tell me nothing's happening two weeks before the draft without telling me nothing's happening two weeks before the draft.
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:

This
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:

Classic move, I'm surprised it took this long. Next is not showing up for camps, working out on his own. Until he realizes he has no choice but to show up and ball out so he gets even more $$ the following year.
Share 49ersWebzone