Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Brucey72:

You don't show up to Day 1 of Voluntary Workouts in April if you want to leave

We working today!
Originally posted by fropwns:

We working today!

Also the whole can't pay two WRs thing is a shame…Philly just did it AND is paying their QB $250M (among others).

suck on that, Tomlin
Originally posted by NYniner85:

We working today!

Also the whole can't pay two WRs thing is a shame…Philly just did it AND is paying their QB $250M (among others).

Also kills "Aiyuk is a Diva" nonsense.... Unless he posted that because it's Day 1 at Applebee's

Also the time Aiyuk's contract kicks in, We will probally no longer have Deebo. It's not like both of their cap hits will be high at the sametime.

I am surprised Smith only got a 3 year deal considering his age.But they did extend him a year earlier. I guess Smith didn't want to bet on himself. If he has a breakout season in 2024 he could have gotten more.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Apr 15, 2024 at 1:10 PM ]
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Also the time Aiyuk's contract kicks in, We will probally no longer have Deebo. It's not like both of their cap hits will be high at the sametime.

I am surprised Smith only got a 3 year deal considering his age.But they did extend him a year earlier. I guess Smith didn't want to bet on himself. If he has a breakout season in 2024 he could have gotten more.

They did 5th year + 3 year ext. So it is effect a 4 year deal

We working today!

May not be a shame but it's stupid.
[ Edited by TD49ers on Apr 15, 2024 at 1:49 PM ]

Exactly plenty of teams have done at Tampa Bay, the Rams there are plenty of examples. After Smith got extended today I'm pretty sure Aiyuk will get close to 27 mil annually.
Originally posted by elguapo:

Exactly plenty of teams have done at Tampa Bay, the Rams there are plenty of examples. After Smith got extended today I'm pretty sure Aiyuk will get close to 27 mil annually.

I concur, monsieur
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I concur, monsieur

😂👏You're my boy blue!!!!!

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I concur, monsieur

😂👏You're my boy blue!!!!!

It's says a lot that he's showing up day 1. I still doubt anything gets done soon but it's a good message to send and the right thing to do
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
It's says a lot that he's showing up day 1. I still doubt anything gets done soon but it's a good message to send and the right thing to do

For sure. Both Deebo and Bosa sat out and were sub par the following season. Deebo showed to TC overweight and Bosa just never showed up all year.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:

For sure. Both Deebo and Bosa sat out and were sub par the following season. Deebo showed to TC overweight and Bosa just never showed up all year.

Disagree with that
good news, this ought to slow down the media circus surrounding Aiyuk, at least for a few days
Share 49ersWebzone