There are 219 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
IMO, they will not trade BA.

I think they'll work something out and then for the following season, 2025, release DeeBo.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

I think they'll work something out and then for the following season, 2025, release DeeBo.

That depends if they hit on a wideout this year. Also they would probably trade him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I think they work something out, creating more cap space. Then maybe restructure Deebo after next season, since his 2026 and 2027 years are optional. Not sure if it's possible but i don't see them releasing Deebo outright.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I think they work something out, creating more cap space. Then maybe restructure Deebo after next season, since his 2026 and 2027 years are optional. Not sure if it's possible but i don't see them releasing Deebo outright.

Same. If Deebo stays healthy this year no way Kyle is ditching him.
Originally posted by Brucey72:
I unfollowed Chase Senior yesterday for this crap. He made this video after the same "source" who got bodied for having no sources by BAs agent broke the story. Have some dignity dude

Chase senior lol. This guy is no different than those twitter handles that just regurgitate what others have said. He literally serves no purpose. He doesn't have sources or really any knowledge of football. He's basically just reading me the tweets, which I can do just fine myself 🤓
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
The contract extension plus Wilks.....I'm giving Bosa a mulligan for 2023 in terms of DPOY level dominance.

This coming year, I expect a return to form for him and others on the line.

And Bosa wasn't even that bad in 2023. He just wasn't Nick Bosa good because he set the bar so high. If Drake Jackson for example had the season Bosa had last year, People would be talking about how he has arrived and that they now have two elite pass rushers.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
The contract extension plus Wilks.....I'm giving Bosa a mulligan for 2023 in terms of DPOY level dominance.

This coming year, I expect a return to form for him and others on the line.

And Bosa wasn't even that bad in 2023. He just wasn't Nick Bosa good because he set the bar so high. If Drake Jackson for example had the season Bosa had last year, People would be talking about how he has arrived and that they now have two elite pass rushers.

Seriously. This is your rationale.
Originally posted by TD49ers:

You haven't offered any support for your claim that Bosa 'didn't show up all year'. Is it simply a lower sack total?
Aiyuk doesn't have much leverage but the Niners don't have a lot of options. It's not like they have a 2nd year guy just waiting to take over. They have nothing after Jennings. They may draft a WR but hw mnay rookies have stepped right in and done well their first season in Kyle's offense. It takes time to learn it.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Aiyuk doesn't have much leverage but the Niners don't have a lot of options. It's not like they have a 2nd year guy just waiting to take over. They have nothing after Jennings. They may draft a WR but hw mnay rookies have stepped right in and done well their first season in Kyle's offense. It takes time to learn it.

Actually rookie WRs step in and perform decently: pettis, deebo, aiyuk all had decent rookie seasons. It's year 2 where things become difficult as shanny asks for more

Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Strongly disagree.

Deebo needs to go after this year purely for cap reasons.

A physical WR at his age and price tag is not worth it. He misses games every year and it will continue.

Loved his style and contributions to the team but the business side of the game wins out here.
Originally posted by Brucey72:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
And his agent shuts down more dumb nonsense from nobodies

I unfollowed Chase Senior yesterday for this crap. He made this video after the same "source" who got bodied for having no sources by BAs agent broke the story. Have some dignity dude

I yearn for the day that the majority of these content creators close down.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

You haven't offered any support for your claim that Bosa 'didn't show up all year'. Is it simply a lower sack total?

How many times did you walk away from a game this year and thought, whz Bosa? Did they even mention his name. His impact on games especially in key moments was minimal.

I saw him get gashed in the run game and get manhandled by scrubs. Just a really disappointing season overall. Yes, he had some moments but so did everyone else.
[ Edited by TD49ers on Apr 18, 2024 at 1:37 PM ]
How many times did you walk away from a game this year and thought, whz Bosa? Did they even mention his name. His impact on games especially in key moments was minimal.

I saw him get gashed in the run game and get manhandled by scrubs. Just a really disappointing season overall. Yes, he some moments but so did everyone else.

This general criticism isn't really moving the needle for me personally. We had unit wide issues on defense this year especially in situations where Bosa would be most likely to make the kinds of splash plays fans notice. Although I don't put a ton of stock in PFF, he still graded out as one of the best defenders in football and was near the top of the league in pressures.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

There's no way Kyle will ditch Deebo, it makes no sense, unless he falls off that badly in 2024, he will be here in 2025, having both CMC & Deebo are key to the offense working the way it does, without Deebo we suffered badly, and I don't see anyone out there in the NFL that can be Deebo, he's basically 1/1 IMO
Share 49ersWebzone