There are 238 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Deebo should've been traded 2 years ago. He's brittle as grandmas bone china and he's not a receiver. Now we're going to lose one of the best receivers in the game because of that bad decision.

Lol
Deebo should've been traded 2 years ago. He's brittle as grandmas bone china and he's not a receiver. Now we're going to lose one of the best receivers in the game because of that bad decision.

The "Deebo not being a WR" narrative kinda surprises me coming from a 49er fan. It's like you just take what Eagles fans say and run with it.
Originally posted by miked1978:

The "Deebo not being a WR" narrative kinda surprises me coming from a 49er fan. It's like you just take what Eagles fans say and run with it.

Or just a dude that watches 49ers games lol.

Not a wr lol
Originally posted by dj43:
Here are the top 6 WR salaries as of DeVonta Smith's new deal:

Tyreek Hill - $30M/yr
Davante Adams - $28M
Kupp - $26.7M
D Smith - $25M
AJ Brown - $25M
Metcalf - $24M

I would put BA in the Smith/Kupp range. I don't see him lower than that. His ability to beat man puts him above Deebo. After that, you are down to Michael Pittman and McLaurin. Those guys are nice but they are not on the same level as Aiyuk.

I think the FO is going to have to hit the $26+M mark in order to keep him.

Axe still has to fall on the big boys: Chase, Lamb, and Jefferson (and St Brown) are all due extensions soon. Better pay Aiyuk soon, cuz these dudes are going to reset the market for sure.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Really doubt he gets traded. if anything I'd trade Juan Jennings, he's gonna get paid and that's the receiver I don't think the 9ers can afford to pay.
Looks like if we want to keep. It will be 30 million per

Oh man, people on here are going to lose their s**t over that APY.

Originally posted by Heroism:

Oooooffffff
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Quick!!!! delete that tweet before Brandon Aiyuk sees it!!!!
Originally posted by Heroism:

Just wait until you see Justin Jefferson
I'm sorry no WR is worth that.

quick name the last team to win a Super Bowl that had a top 5 paid WR
[ Edited by LundyLove on Apr 24, 2024 at 9:09 AM ]
On Amon Ra, he's a different WR than BA. He identifies zones and sits down very QB friendly and it's checkdowns all day, similar to Puka Nacua. Those guys can get 15 catches in a game and it's a lot of short stuff. Meanwhile, we throw dead last in the NFL in attempts, and often intermediate those in breakers or downfield. Different players.

Just cuz he caught 119, it's 164 targets or 72 catch %
BA is 75, 105 and 71%
Share 49ersWebzone