There are 252 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Brucey72:

Why Mike Silver being such a pain in the ass

He can't help it, such a douche. He also acted like OL cokehead foerster puts us in a position to care less about drafting linemen
[ Edited by Dirtydonedirtcheap69 on Apr 25, 2024 at 4:50 PM ]
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:

He can't help it, such a douche. He also acted like OL cokehead foerster puts us in a position to care less about drafting linemen

Lol. He makes all the Oline do rails before the game

Yeah, there is no way we are able to keep both Ayiuk and Deebo long term lol. But we are able to keep them both for next year. So unless an offer blows us away, we can deal with this next year when we put together a better plan to replace one of them.
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:

Lol. He makes all the Oline do rails before the game

Just doesn't put it on his phone while talking about doing blow with his side piece

I don't think this 100% hurts the 49ers getting Aiyuk signed, but that's a new APY of $32M a year, 49ers aren't going that high, Justin Jefferson will likely get even more, like $35M a yr, which would top Bosa's $34M a yr deal.

And as I said earlier, the key is guaranteed money, especially fully guaranteed money, plus the structure of the deal, length, and the first 3yrs cash payout.
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Yeah, there is no way we are able to keep both Ayiuk and Deebo long term lol. But we are able to keep them both for next year. So unless an offer blows us away, we can deal with this next year when we put together a better plan to replace one of them.

Why can't we?

I'm sorry but these receiver contracts just got f**king stupid
Originally posted by pd24:

Damn. We just might have to trade him. Lol

That's what I'm thinking. Eagles still smarting from that beating, gotta hurt SF somehow.
Receivers making edge rusher money is f**king dumb
Originally posted by Chance:
I could somewhat understand when this s**t was going on with Deebo, because his specific skillset was only as valuable as someone willing to call plays like Kyle. But Aiyuk? This guy has top end #1 WR skills that fit in any team. Tyreek got a ton of picks, Aiyuk should net something in that neighborhood, even if somewhat less, imo.

Should be less than what Hill and Brown got but agree we should keep him if we can't get a 1st. Hill was traded for the equivalent of the 13th or 14th pick. He was coming off 5 in a row seasons with >70 yards/game, was dominant in the playoffs the last couple years (>100 yards per game), and had to be game-planned for as much as any WR in the league.

Aiyuk is an elite WR but he doesn't open up an offense / command as much attention from defenses as Hill.

If we can get the 20th pick from the Steelers and draft someone like Mims at 20, I'd be pretty happy. Mims + $100M (likely difference between cost of Aiyuk vs. Mims over the next 5 years) isn't a bad deal.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
BA keep dancing

Oooooofffffff

Eagles: Oh the Smith deal wasn't enough for us to force you to trade him?

Like I just said very possible to keep two high paid receivers
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Literally the team you just quoted is doing it right now. lol
Does these WR extensions make the BA trade more or less likely? Bc the team trading would have to give up a 1st AND pay him "30m apy"

Why wouldn't they just a rookie WR and pay him pennies?
[ Edited by Brucey72 on Apr 25, 2024 at 4:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Receivers making edge rusher money is f**king dumb

Would be magnified in a run first offense.
Share 49ersWebzone