LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 201 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:

If I'm Aiyuk I'd be pissed the f**k off.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I think one of them will most likely be traded now that we've drafted a receiver with our first pick
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I think one of them will most likely be traded now that we've drafted a receiver with our first pick

Traded for what, the 1st round has come and gone. If they're trading one of them it better be for a s**tload of picks.
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Apr 25, 2024 at 9:14 PM ]
Might as well trade for 3x fifth round vs a first rounder knowing 49ers.
  • fip24
  • Veteran
The trade made by the Bills with the Panthers was odd. Bills traded pick 32 ( and the extra year of contract control that comes with 1st rd picks) and their rd 6 for 33 and the Panthers 5th.
That's a lot to give up for such a low return.

Would not be shocked if the Bills send pick 33 along w another pick to SF if the Bills can work out an extension with BA tonight
[ Edited by fip24 on Apr 25, 2024 at 9:18 PM ]
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by derrickt:
Might as well trade for 3x fifth round vs a first rounder knowing 49ers.

Peters is gone
[ Edited by Koldo on Apr 25, 2024 at 9:19 PM ]
Deebo has to be the odd man out. Older, hurt alot, can't run routes.
We're really gonna trade Aiyuk for a bag of peanuts
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Nah, it's probably Deebo.

No wonder this team hasn't won a SB.
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Nah, it's probably Deebo.

Neither will be traded, this was a future move. BA will retire a Niner and Deebo will be moved after next season.
People are overreacting to the Ricky Pearsall pick, this doesn't mean Aiyuk is gone, Deebo either, they need someone to be their WR3 next year, as they won't have Jauan next year, IMO he'll command in the $15M a yr range, plus Danny Gray sucks, hasn't played more than what seems like a handful of snaps & games, and Ronnie Bell is ok, but I wouldn't be ok with him as WR3 or as a Return Man, & Trent Taylor & Chris Conley are 1yr guys, not future, so the 49ers needed to get a WR in this draft IMO, I would have liked a CB with the fact that only Luter & Womack are signed past 2024, Mooney, Lenoir, Yiadom, & Ya-Sin are all UFAs after 2024.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
People are overreacting to the Ricky Pearsall pick, this doesn't mean Aiyuk is gone, Deebo either, they need someone to be their WR3 next year, as they won't have Jauan next year, IMO he'll command in the $15M a yr range, plus Danny Gray sucks, hasn't played more than what seems like a handful of snaps & games, and Ronnie Bell is ok, but I wouldn't be ok with him as WR3 or as a Return Man, & Trent Taylor & Chris Conley are 1yr guys, not future, so the 49ers needed to get a WR in this draft IMO, I would have liked a CB with the fact that only Luter & Womack are signed past 2024, Mooney, Lenoir, Yiadom, & Ya-Sin are all UFAs after 2024.

Using a 1st-round pick for WR3 on a team that plays primarily 21 personnel(which means only 2 WRs on the field for the majority of their total offensive snaps) is a terrible move. I think this definitely signals that BA or Deebo is gone, and I'm starting to think it's Deebo.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 25, 2024 at 9:52 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone