LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 285 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Heroism:

I remember Deebo saying something similar to his mom over the phone

This is worse than I thought. But he did laugh at the end and so did the other guy. Might be some weird inside joke. Either way this situation is more f**ked by each passing day.
Originally posted by Silky:

This is worse than I thought. But he did laugh at the end and so did the other guy. Might be some weird inside joke. Either way this situation is more f**ked by each passing day.

Business side of things.

negotiations have to be tough on pro athletes that are used to getting everything they want. His agent is the one talking to the front office while he is becoming impatient.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
So he's signing today?
not for 28 mil a year.
At this point, tell him they aren't paying him anything. He has to play this year regardless, he can leave next year as FA and Pearsall will take over.
Originally posted by Oscar8325:
At this point, tell him they aren't paying him anything. He has to play this year regardless, he can leave next year as FA and Pearsall will take over.

Diva receivers trying to push contract negotiations through social media is so annoying.
Its mid-june, contract dispute time: (insert random social media scrubbing/ rumor/ veiled threat) wake me up when he signs during training camp

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by Oscar8325:

edit: "never mind you can't leave as FA, we'll tag you the next two years."
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
There's a rumor by MLFootball saying that 49ers and Browns are in talks to trade Aiyuk for Amari Cooper.

I don't buy it.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
There's a rumor by MLFootball saying that 49ers and Browns are in talks to trade Aiyuk for Amari Cooper.

I don't buy it.

the most trusted name in media.. MILFootball
I hate these lame social media games.
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
not for 28 mil a year.

What about $27M a year? Cause you know it's all about APY 🫠
Share 49ersWebzone