There are 326 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It is only June. Someone tell me where we are at the end of August and I might start to worry.

In the end I am confident that this is going to get done. He is currently to valuable to the team to trade him. It is not in Aiyuks best interest to play this season on his current contract nor is it in his best interest to hold out. Doing either one would be gambling with so much money. I mean a ton of money. I have little doubt that he is trying to force a trade in order to get the biggest contract possible. You cant blame the guy. But unless someone blows us away with an offer or he is a prideful idiot, then he will be playing for 49ers this season.
  • thl408
What's the context of that clip? It could be Aiyuk talking about his in-laws.
"They said they don't want me back…"
plausible
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I mean he could accept the current offer, which Silver talked about.

BA isn't a victim here lol. That said 49er fans always seem to s**t on the player vs the team when it comes to contract talks, which is a bit silly.

Bet it reverses for the QB next year, lol.

Probably. But I bet he doesn't pull all the BS BA has been doing since the season ended.
Originally posted by thl408:
plausible

there's no context on purpose. and we already know BA enjoys doing these troll jobs.

https://www.si.com/nfl/49ers/brandon-aiyuk-reveals-motive-behind-social-media-messages
just let him hold out until week 8 or whatever it is

he'll be fresh for the playoffs

then franchise + trade next off-season, he's not worth $30+/yr

edit: and extend Trent Williams and Charvarius Ward instead
[ Edited by DoseOfBosa on Jun 17, 2024 at 1:35 PM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
I guess Niners don't want him for Justin Jefferson money$$$$. I guess he can come play this season for the current contract and maybe franchise tag the following year. Not sure what he is trying to pull, but I hope he has an amazing season. He is possibly hurting himself depending on the amount of money he is asking for.
He and Lynch are probably texting each other laughing about it.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I'm wondering if anyone is trying to trade for him to pay him Justin Jefferson $$$$$?
He is playin'

Getting that fat bag probably
Originally posted by thl408:
plausible

Could be he went to a Jack n the Box and complained about the food, they don't want him back.

Trashed a hotel room, they don't want him back.

Kicked a vending machine at the Y..they don't want him back.

Originally posted by okdkid:
This is the thrashing of a man who does not control his football fate.

BA isn't a victim here lol. That said 49er fans always seem to s**t on the player vs the team when it comes to contract talks, which is a bit silly.

I side with the team always. I wear their laundry. I don't follow players, they come and go. But I don't, I stay Red & Gold forevs.

So whether its Alex Smith, Kap, Jimmy G, Deebo, Aiyuk or any other player, when their time is up, I say Bye Felicia 👋🏽
Originally posted by fl4sh080:
I side with the team always. I wear their laundry. I don't follow players, they come and go. But I don't, I stay Red & Gold forevs.

So whether its Alex Smith, Kap, Jimmy G, Deebo, Aiyuk or any other player, when their time is up, I say Bye Felicia 👋🏽

particularly Alex we weren't ever winning jack with him
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
See ya!

BA wants top WR dollars and management isnt willing to pay him that kind of money, nor should they. Management clearly saw this coming since they drafted 2 WRs early.

Love to have BA but you are not an elite WR. Lesson learned from the Deebo contract.

he's better than Deebo, he's a running back making $28m

I dont disagree.
Originally posted by fl4sh080:
Originally posted by okdkid:
This is the thrashing of a man who does not control his football fate.

I never get fans and their obsession with players like it's their first born. Jimm G would be a perfect example.
[ Edited by TD49ers on Jun 17, 2024 at 2:42 PM ]
Easy to speculate on filling in the blank:

"Our division rivals..They don't want me back... because they'll have to deal with me for many more years.."

And some fans.. They don't want me back."
Share 49ersWebzone