LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 240 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by swaccmac1:
San Francisco metro area 4.5 million
Washington DC metro area 6.3 million https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolitan_statistical_area

Interesting. If you add San Jose and Sacramento metro areas the Bay comes up to about 8 million
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
There's a lot of band aids out there on the street that could fill in for Aiyuk. But Aiyuk's route running and chemistry with Purdy will be task to replace, maybe Pearsall can do it, but I rather keep Aiyuk and Pearsall together. But I'd say $27-$28 mil range would be fair IMO, which would put him in the $110-$112 mil. Squabbling over $3 to $4 mil more would only be for bragging rights and pride, IMO, it's about how much of that contract I'll see in my bank account.

I'm not so sure about that.

The offense left some big plays on the field last season because Aiyuk quit on his route.
Aiyuk and Pearsall need to play at least one season together.
Now another talking head is saying he's confident a contract extension will get done and some dumb ass Pittsburgh reporter keeps saying he's still gonna get traded to the Steelers. Don't believe Jacks**t
Treat all information as misinformation until it is spoken by the 49er organisation or Brandon himself.
Originally posted by genus49:
Who is the WR1 that we've had since then? Anquan Boldin? He was towards the end of his career and spent more time playing in the slot than at X.

Anquan Boldin had 2 1,000 seasons with us at RWR. Yeah, he did fade towards the end...but he was still a solid #1. Crabtree was a #1 as well. Although he wasn't great, he was still an above average starting WR. Then most recently, Deebo. He may not have the value he had for us previously with the addition of CMC, but he is still a solid #1 Wr.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Who is the WR1 that we've had since then? Anquan Boldin? He was towards the end of his career and spent more time playing in the slot than at X.

Anquan Boldin had 2 1,000 seasons with us at RWR. Yeah, he did fade towards the end...but he was still a solid #1. Crabtree was a #1 as well. Although he wasn't great, he was still an above average starting WR. Then most recently, Deebo. He may not have the value he had for us previously with the addition of CMC, but he is still a solid #1 Wr.

All of that was in between T.O and now.
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Exactly. He said we hadn't had a #1 WR since TO. I disagree.

Crabtree wasn't exactly a #1 receiver although he was drafted to be a #1.

Crabtree wasn't exactly a #1 receiver although he was drafted to be a #1.

He put up 1 1,000 yard season for us. He was our best WR for several years. As much as I disliked him, he'd have started as the #1 on more than half the teams in the NFL. But if you're gonna put up a question mark, I agree, he's the one I would question.

From the Niners standpoint they are saying $26 Million per year makes you currently the 2nd highest paid player on the team(Only behind Bosa) and the highest paid offensive player.
Without BA, we won't win the Superbowl next year.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

I don't know that is true. Wasn't Kittle all beat up last season? Deebo wasn't healthy either. We don't know what our rooks are gonna look like and if the OL is going to look better.

There are way too many variables to make that claim. But it will be much more difficult.

Na, without Brock we don't win lol

BA is going to be here in 2024. It's just whether or not it's with an extension or playing on his 5th year option. It makes no sense for the Niners to trade him, now that the draft has come and gone.
Share 49ersWebzone