LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 240 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
For those who don't know, Daniels nor any other player under contract to any of the other 31 teams aren't allowed in the 49ers facility, heck they probably can't be on the 49ers property or else the 49ers could end up getting fined & lose draft picks as this would be considered tampering.

Also, those, whether here or elsewhere stating that his agent isn't there, if that's true a deal can still be agreed to, because 1. Agents rep multiple players & can't be at every facility, & 2. Deals can be agreed to on the phone just like when the legal tampering period opens for free agency every year as we see how quickly deals get agreed to the moment that period opens.

My best guess on his deal is 4-5 yrs, $28m-$29m a yr, but ignore the APY, as the players care about GTD money, especially fully GTD money, & how much they'll earn over the first 3-years of the deal, so Aiyuk likely wants more than what St. Brown got, which was $77m GTD($36M fully GTD), & around $60m-$65m in cash over the first 3yrs(2024-2026), so for BA I'd expect $80m GTD($40M fully GTD), & cash somewhere in the $68m-$70m range from 2024-2026.
Originally posted by Montana:
Is that Daniels, in the fetal position, with a blanket over his head? Lol

BA is staying

LMAO.

didnt daniels and BA play together at ASU together?
It's wild how public NFL contract negotiations are today. Mix that in with the internet and social media, it either makes you dislike the player or the organization for one reason or another. I'm 36 now but I'd imagine you barely heard about contract negotiations and disputes in the 70s, 80s, 90s, and beginning of 2000s.

Just look at what negotiations did to our most recent players. I'm glad Deebo signed, but I view him differently for how he handled himself. I'm glad Bosa signed, but I'm disappointed in his hooplah and apparent out-shape cardio at the beginning of the season last year. Then you can take let's say the past 10 years and all the players who have held out and made a spectacle with trade rumors , disgruntledness, social media comments, media comments...while the fans suffered.

This stuff with Aiyuk is disappointing to me. He reminded me of a quiet Marvin Harrison type. Maybe he's in the right, or maybe he's in the wrong, but the way stuff is today is WWE like. Just out there for everyone to comment and see. I liked when we just argued about great or poor play on the field. The occasional murder or elevator incident within the NFL. This contract talks needs to be private and no social media. Should be written in their rookie contracts for when it's time to renegotiate.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
For those who don't know, Daniels nor any other player under contract to any of the other 31 teams aren't allowed in the 49ers facility, heck they probably can't be on the 49ers property or else the 49ers could end up getting fined & lose draft picks as this would be considered tampering.

Also, those, whether here or elsewhere stating that his agent isn't there, if that's true a deal can still be agreed to, because 1. Agents rep multiple players & can't be at every facility, & 2. Deals can be agreed to on the phone just like when the legal tampering period opens for free agency every year as we see how quickly deals get agreed to the moment that period opens.

My best guess on his deal is 4-5 yrs, $28m-$29m a yr, but ignore the APY, as the players care about GTD money, especially fully GTD money, & how much they'll earn over the first 3-years of the deal, so Aiyuk likely wants more than what St. Brown got, which was $77m GTD($36M fully GTD), & around $60m-$65m in cash over the first 3yrs(2024-2026), so for BA I'd expect $80m GTD($40M fully GTD), & cash somewhere in the $68m-$70m range from 2024-2026.

This
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'm waiting to see the 9moon "Terry McClaurin, Quan Martin and a 2nd round pick"

Sold!!
Originally posted by tankle104:
LMAO.

Not sure, I remember him playing with a few ppl at ASU, can't keep up lolol ( too lazy to Google haha and watching the Cup Final) lol
[ Edited by Montana on Jun 24, 2024 at 5:33 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This

That!
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This

That!

A player signed under contract to a different NFL team can't walk into a meeting with another team & player's contract talks…if true it's tampering to the fullest. Zero chance that happened and if so DC is gonna get f**ked.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 24, 2024 at 5:56 PM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
LMAO.

no

imagine believing anything the renowned Niner hater Ryan Clark has to say.

Originally posted by Heroism:
bro has some b***hassness in him, but we knew that years back when he was throwing hissy fits off the broadcast angle and refusing to high five his teammates after they scored.

True

I think it gets done by Wed. He signs. Bosa had more class about his payday tbh. Didn't make a spectacle but yeah, Bosa is a chill dude. Don't take it personal, like Armstead lol

Bosa, Fred, Kittle, Trent, Armstead, Juice, etc. Literally everyone except Deebo and Aiyuk.
Brandon Aiyuk is the most important receiver we have.

Look for him to have a massive season.
Posted this on Facebook replying to a friend of mine on there, about the 49ers cap, I'm posting the tweet/post i put out on X/Twitter.

Damnit, how do you imbed tweets/posts now that Twitter.com is X.com, again the stupidest name for a social media platform I've ever heard of.
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Jun 24, 2024 at 10:56 PM ]
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Heroism:
bro has some b***hassness in him, but we knew that years back when he was throwing hissy fits off the broadcast angle and refusing to high five his teammates after they scored.

True

I think it gets done by Wed. He signs. Bosa had more class about his payday tbh. Didn't make a spectacle but yeah, Bosa is a chill dude. Don't take it personal, like Armstead lol

Bosa, Fred, Kittle, Trent, Armstead, Juice, etc. Literally everyone except Deebo and Aiyuk.

I mean yeah this isn't the best look for Aiyuk, nor was it for Deebo, but Deebo's got done, I'm just hoping, praying, etc… that this is done way before the first day of training camp, we all saw what Deebo & Bosa's holdouts did to them on the field, they suffered production wise, both admitted that their performance was due to the holdouts each had, not practicing with the team during the offseason, Aiyuk has yet to show up for anything, no minicamps, no OTAs, but I'm just happy that he's the one who initiated the meeting, i believe that,Deebo finally sat down with the 49ers brass, but that was thank in large part to Trent Williams.
When Brandon does play for us this year; he will be a better player and be in the equation as the best wide receiver in the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone