Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
dude is hella in his feelings .

Lol 😂
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by BCB_Purdy:
All this drama 3 years in a row smh. First Deebo, then Bosa, and now Aiyuk smh
I don't remember any drama with Bosa & Deebos drama seems pretty mild by comparison.
I seem to remember Deebo demanding a trade. Although for him it was a game and the team dynamics were different.
OK so the Niners were willing to go through with a trade with Washington but they weren't. Well that's kind of different.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
OK so the Niners were willing to go through with a trade with Washington but they weren't. Well that's kind of different.

maybe 2 2s
Why would they be willing to trade him? I thought we we're trying to win super bowls?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
dude is hella in his feelings .

Originally posted by Sickaa:
Why would they be willing to trade him? I thought we we're trying to win super bowls?
Because nobody is untradable, for the most part. If that deal didn't include McLaurin in return, that's BS.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by BCB_Purdy:
All this drama 3 years in a row smh. First Deebo, then Bosa, and now Aiyuk smh
I don't remember any drama with Bosa & Deebos drama seems pretty mild by comparison.
I seem to remember Deebo demanding a trade. Although for him it was a game and the team dynamics were different.
I find Aiyuks whining way more annoying than anything Deebo did.
When Deebo and BA hold out it is different script the agents give them compared to Bosa?
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
When Deebo and BA hold out it is different script the agents give them compared to Bosa?

Bosa was indispensable and both our WRs weren't. For a Deebo there was an Aiyuk on the roster and vice versa. For a Bosa there was no other alternative thus he had us by the balls

For Aiyuk he either signs the deal we've put forward or he plays on fifth year option and then we tag him to start the offseason and go from there
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
For Aiyuk he either signs the deal we've put forward or he plays on fifth year option and then we tag him to start the offseason and go from there

Correct, he has zero leverage
I wish he's sign already. This drama sucks

The real question is this...am I really about to lose my phub access in one more day and have to upload my driver's license to prove my age?
Originally posted by Silky:
I wish he's sign already. This drama sucks

The real question is this...am I really about to lose my phub access in one more day and have to upload my driver's license to prove my age?

VPN bro VPN
Commanders you say? Ummmmm, Sweat and your 2nd.

Get over yourself Brandon.
Share 49ersWebzone