LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 282 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
This guy acting like he's T. O. in his prime and he's not even a top-5 WR.
Originally posted by Patton:
Commanders you say? Ummmmm, Sweat and your 2nd.

Get over yourself Brandon.

Bears would be so confused. Plus Terry McClaurin would fill Aiyuks roll
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Patton:
Commanders you say? Ummmmm, Sweat and your 2nd.

Get over yourself Brandon.

Maybe he's talking about a literal jar of sweat? Has to be back sweat. Makes the best elixers
Is BA really responding to troll accounts? Shefter didn't even report this himself today on ESPN
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
For Aiyuk he either signs the deal we've put forward or he plays on fifth year option and then we tag him to start the offseason and go from there
Yep.

Originally posted by BOI49er:
OK, but the fines are up from $40k/day last year to $50k/day this year. More likely he'd hold "in". Game checks imo would be $14.1m/18 or $782,333/game, and he'd have to come back for the last 6 games or wouldn't accrue a season and he'd face the 5th year option all over again. Stashing him until late in the season wouldn't be our choice, but it would perserve cap space, save him from injury, give us a chance to give the rookies playing time, make him available to replace injuries, and he'd be there for the post season, so we might live with it just fine. He can do what he wants.

I'm getting kind of tired of this Diva. It's not like signing him to a long term deal doesn't cost us. Take his cheap fifth year, and then tag and trade him for draft picks in the current year when teams make new plans. We need to continue our necessary rotation into cheaper contracts anyway, and this team likes motivated players.
pretty crazy seeing fans here turning on BA. imagine thinking he's anything near the distraction TO was. i blame the media. most fans believe everything they read. there are very few actual quotes from BA but he's being blasted for much more now. everyone is getting emotional from gobbling up the bait in clickbait.
Originally posted by Koldo:
This guy acting like he's T. O. in his prime and he's not even a top-5 WR.

I believe he's top five as All Pro tends to indicate but he's not TO who was better than any WR currently playing in this league
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Originally posted by Silky:
Maybe he's talking about a literal jar of sweat? Has to be back sweat. Makes the best elixers

🤣 Lmao

So I'm guessing Sweat isn't on the Commanders roster? Pardon my ignorance, I'm old what can I say 😎

Ok, how about getting Fitzgerald from the Dolphins?
Originally posted by Heroism:
dude is hella in his feelings .

here is the actual reply from BA to the IG post about a rumored trade to WAS. This was earlier today after meeting with the team, so I'm guessing he's probably even more butthurt right now.

[ Edited by Heroism on Jun 25, 2024 at 7:49 PM ]
Originally posted by boast:
pretty crazy seeing fans here turning on BA. imagine thinking he's anything near the distraction TO was. i blame the media. most fans believe everything they read. there are very few actual quotes from BA but he's being blasted for much more now. everyone is getting emotional from gobbling up the bait in clickbait.

You can't play the blame the media card when BA is the one in the media with the BS. The media didn't force him to respond to trolls. Nor did the media force him to stage the stuff with Daniel's. Ryan Clark said he spoke directly with BA. This is on BA trying to negotiate in the media b/c it's the only leverage he has. Now I don't agree with ppl turning on him but this is on him and his agent, not the media.

So now Ryan Clark, Jayden McDaniels and TJ Houshmandzadeh are BA's unofficial mouthpiece? I'm tryna not be confuz.
Originally posted by lamontb:
You can't play the blame the media card when BA is the one in the media with the BS. The media didn't force him to respond to trolls. Nor did the media force him to stage the stuff with Daniel's. Ryan Clark said he spoke directly with BA. This is on BA trying to negotiate in the media b/c it's the only leverage he has. Now I don't agree with ppl turning on him but this is on him and his agent, not the media.

Agree, but would it be more on his agent?

If BA stays and is not happy..will it affect his playing, I wonder? Hmm. But maybe he will get over it.
Originally posted by lamontb:

BA ain't got but two options

1) take the best deal he can get with us now
2) play out the option year and face being tagged and we do this dance again next offseason

He can't skip games and defeat the point in what he's trying to get by losing more money. At the end of the day he has to play and play well for us this year or it's career suicide for him
Originally posted by Montana:
Agree, but would it be more on his agent?

If BA stays and is not happy..will it affect his playing, I wonder? Hmm. But maybe he will get over it.

If he doesn't play well this year he will get less than what we're offering him this year next year
I never thought BA was gona be even more annoying than Deebo
Share 49ersWebzone