LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 253 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Aiyuk streamed himself live 10 minutes ago pulling up to the team headquarters jamming to some music in his car.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Aiyuk streamed himself live 10 minutes ago pulling up to the team headquarters jamming to some music in his car.

I'm hoping to god, and I hope everyone else is hoping to whatever higher power you believe in so that Aiyuk gets extended ASAP, like NOW.
Originally posted by Silky:
I don't think 1000 yd seasons are special anymore. I remember in the early 2000s it was. There was 16 games. Now there's 17 and offenses are much more pass oriented. Except ours of course haha

I very a great year for a WR stats wise as 1400 yds and up

I think Aiyuk would quite easily surpass those numbers should the 9ers throw the ball more and If he (Aiyuk ) became the focal point of the offense.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

I'm hoping to god, and I hope everyone else is hoping to whatever higher power you believe in so that Aiyuk gets extended ASAP, like NOW.

I think he'll be extended soon. Maybe today Is the day It happens
Originally posted by Sickaa:

I really hope it's today, I'm tired of waiting around to see what happens with Aiyuk, my only fear is that now the "rumors" of Aiyuk to PIT or WAS will go to Deebo to whatever team, even though it's not happening.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I really hope it's today, I'm tired of waiting around to see what happens with Aiyuk, my only fear is that now the "rumors" of Aiyuk to PIT or WAS will go to Deebo to whatever team, even though it's not happening.

Yup, it would be nice to get him in before TC starts and not like the Bosa situation days before week 1. I don't think Deebo gets traded, you know the numbers more than I do, but doesn't Deebo has some kind of crazy cap hit?
Originally posted by Silky:
I don't think 1000 yd seasons are special anymore. I remember in the early 2000s it was. There was 16 games. Now there's 17 and offenses are much more pass oriented. Except ours of course haha

I very a great year for a WR stats wise as 1400 yds and up

I think Aiyuk would quite easily surpass those numbers should the 9ers throw the ball more and If he (Aiyuk ) became the focal point of the offense.

Yes 1,300 - 1,500 on up is the new benchmark.
At the very least, it's a good sign that he's at the facility. It should indicate that talks are happening and are likely close enough to involve Aiyuk directly and not just his agent.

Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Purdy did not catch the ball. Purdy did not get open.

It was a total dime throw. The throw had a lot to do with it.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Purdy did not catch the ball. Purdy did not get open.

It was a total dime throw. The throw had a lot to do with it.

Why can't it just be an awesome throw by Brock and awesome catch by Aiyuk? Lol
Aiyuk is at Levi's today and appears to be in a good mood.
Bro rolled up to Levi's with a Pittsburgh Pirates hat on like lets keep feeding speculation
Share 49ersWebzone