LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 246 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Bro rolled up to Levi's with a Pittsburgh Pirates hat on like lets keep feeding speculation

He can bounce if he wants to . I'm tired of it.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Purdy did not catch the ball. Purdy did not get open.

It was a total dime throw. The throw had a lot to do with it.

Why can't it just be an awesome throw by Brock and awesome catch by Aiyuk? Lol

Any NFL WR should be able to make that catch.

The catch he made after the ball bounced off the Lions CB's helmet, on the other hand, was impressive.
Bro rolled up to Levi's with a Pittsburgh Pirates hat on like lets keep feeding speculation

he's trolling you
Open up the MF gate? Lol ok. 🧼 He signs soon.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

He can bounce if he wants to . I'm tired of it.

I feel like I've seen him wear a Pirates hat in the past. Who cares. I grew up a 49ers and Braves fan (you can tell how old I am lol).
lol Steeler fans

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pittsburgh-steelers-rumors/2024/6/28/24188229/brandon-aiyuk-pirates-hat-instragram-live-video-49ers-trade-rumors-steelers-commanders
Originally posted by boast:
lol Steeler fans

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pittsburgh-steelers-rumors/2024/6/28/24188229/brandon-aiyuk-pirates-hat-instragram-live-video-49ers-trade-rumors-steelers-commanders

Think I read somewhere that they haven't signed or traded for a legit WR ever lol. They draft and develop at that position. They don't over pay for it either. I don't think AB was ever the highest paid WR and the moment he got squirrelly they moved him.

sorry Steeler fans it's not in your DNA to trade real assets and pay BA what he wants.
I'm guessing 4yrs $110M $72M GTD
Originally posted by boast:
lol Steeler fans

Lol sad
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I'm guessing 4yrs $110M $72M GTD

Most likely won't be far off for this, if you aren't exactly right, IMO. I hope this is over soon. Lol I'd rather hear about him grinding with the fellas instead of drama.

I also am a believer that a player will most likely notbe game ready if they miss a bunch of camp - that conditioning is hard to replicate. So hope
It's done soon.

never heard of this guy before.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Aiyuk is at Levi's today and appears to be in a good mood.

I'm guessing 4 year 112 million (28 per season) with 75-80 million guaranteed
Originally posted by elguapo:

You getting that from the tweet reporting what's on the table?
The one bright spot of this holdout is it gives us something to talk about. Because once he signs there is nothing to discuss until training camp. We are in the dead part of the offseason.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by elguapo:

You getting that from the tweet reporting what's on the table?

No, I just figured 28 million a year is what he would get and over 70 million guaranteed. I just have a feeling that since he's not getting close to 30 million a year he will want more than 70 million guaranteed that's why I went with 75 to 80.
Share 49ersWebzone