There are 302 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTB1974:
The one bright spot of this holdout is it gives us something to talk about. Because once he signs there is nothing to discuss until training camp. We are in the dead part of the offseason.

Unless we use the cap savings to sign Justin Simmons and Carl Lawson 🙏
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Bro rolled up to Levi's with a Pittsburgh Pirates hat on like lets keep feeding speculation

Yeah maybe he wants to be traded to the Pittsburgh Pirates...
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Bro rolled up to Levi's with a Pittsburgh Pirates hat on like lets keep feeding speculation

Pretty sure that's a different sport.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Yeah but he's wearing a hat so he must want to be there.

I doubt it. What does he want in Pittsburgh? He just wants more money. He will sign. It's just a matter of how much.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

He can bounce if he wants to . I'm tired of it.

I feel like I've seen him wear a Pirates hat in the past. Who cares. I grew up a 49ers and Braves fan (you can tell how old I am lol).

THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE. Let's go, Bravos!

I doubt it. What does he want in Pittsburgh? He just wants more money. He will sign. It's just a matter of how much.

Nope, just ask Steelers fans. That obviously means something.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Aiyuk is at Levi's today and appears to be in a good mood.

I'm guessing 4 year 112 million (28 per season) with 75-80 million guaranteed

You getting that from the tweet reporting what's on the table?

No, I just figured 28 million a year is what he would get and over 70 million guaranteed. I just have a feeling that since he's not getting close to 30 million a year he will want more than 70 million guaranteed that's why I went with 75 to 80.

Too be cheeky, I will say 27.5 million with some sort of bonus that brings it to 28 million per annum.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
lol Steeler fans

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/pittsburgh-steelers-rumors/2024/6/28/24188229/brandon-aiyuk-pirates-hat-instragram-live-video-49ers-trade-rumors-steelers-commanders

Think I read somewhere that they haven't signed or traded for a legit WR ever lol. They draft and develop at that position. They don't over pay for it either. I don't think AB was ever the highest paid WR and the moment he got squirrelly they moved him.

sorry Steeler fans it's not in your DNA to trade real assets and pay BA what he wants.

I don't know why they didn't just keep Diontae Johnson. They didn't even get much for him.

Nope, just ask Steelers fans. That obviously means something.

From Wiki it looks like he has mostly CA and AZ background. I don't see any PA and Pittsburgh connections specifically. But maybe I'm missing some family connection that I don't know about. Probably just a hat and they are making too much about it. Because obviously they want him. But we won't give him up to them.

Originally posted by fropwns:

I feel like I've seen him wear a Pirates hat in the past. Who cares. I grew up a 49ers and Braves fan (you can tell how old I am lol).

No, no. He's there demanding a trade to the Pirates. BA is a baseball player at heart.
From Wiki it looks like he has mostly CA and AZ background. I don't see any PA and Pittsburgh connections specifically. But maybe I'm missing some family connection that I don't know about. Probably just a hat and they are making too much about it. Because obviously they want him. But we won't give him up to them.

Idk the timeline but from what I saw it started after a Stealers fan tweeted a comparison Pic between Aiyuk and Mike Tomlin and they look like brothers lol. On top of that they don't have an equal caliber receiver on that team so fans have been calling for a WR1 to trade for and everytime Aiyuk took a picture with a Pirates hat and it ended up on social media Stealers fans ran with it. I believe Aiyuk knows this too and he's bored so he's just stirring the pot

They could use help in Centerfield
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by fropwns:

No, no. He's there demanding a trade to the Pirates. BA is a baseball player at heart.

That's what I'm saying. It's only obvious because of the hat.
Did we finalize a deal yet with Washington to get Montez Sweat and their 2nd rounder for BA?
Share 49ersWebzone