There are 268 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
should've gotten a deal done before ahmron whatever his name is on the lions. stupid paraag is worse than kyle in the 4th quarter
I agree, they should have closed a deal sooner.

Players get paid so much money..it's kinda nuts lol
[ Edited by Montana on Jun 28, 2024 at 2:45 PM ]
somewhat entertaining circus during the most boring part of the off-season. If he signs, awesome, if he doesn't, 2024 will be fun, then Slick Rick, you're up. We wouldn't be the first team to lose a good receiver. I still think this ends with him signing a contract below St Brown in APY, but with more guaranteed money, during camp.
[ Edited by BP13 on Jun 28, 2024 at 3:19 PM ]
Originally posted by picklejuice:
should've gotten a deal done before ahmron whatever his name is on the lions. stupid paraag is worse than kyle in the 4th quarter
this regime has a certain way they like to do things, and they stick to the routine, which can be annoying sometimes, and admirable other times

Hahaha
Seems like 9ers are going to play hardball
Turned out to be a diva like the rest of um. WRs are such drama queens lol
Openly talking about playing for the Steelers or Washington. GTFO MY TEAM
Originally posted by Zachary:

he picks places with the most bleep QB play
Originally posted by Zachary:

The funniest thing about all of this is that he's talking as if this is up to him. He has ZERO leverage. He can either accept the deal on the table, play on his 5th year option, or choose the Leveon Bell route. Those are his options.

Make him play for 14M or sit out for nothing. Tag him and trade him next year.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

He really has zero leverage. Not sure why these WR keep kicking and screaming like babies every offseason. Don't their damn agents educate them on the process?
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

He really has zero leverage. Not sure why these WR keep kicking and screaming like babies every offseason. Don't their damn agents educate them on the process?

You don't understand why they keep kicking and screaming really? Can you name one guy not named Bell that didn't eventually get his money?
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

You don't understand why they keep kicking and screaming really? Can you name one guy not named Bell that didn't eventually get his money?

That's my point. It's not like they are low balling him. My guess is a fair offer is on the table and he is b***hing about trivial stuff. If it was a true low ball offer. Then I get it but that's never been the case with this fo has it?
Share 49ersWebzone