There are 250 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
last year at this time he could only hit 18 😍

[ Edited by tankle104 on Jul 3, 2024 at 9:17 PM ]

coming for BAs gig! Ricky's movement reminds me of Antonio brown
If BA really thinks he should get 30m a year he's nuts. That must be bs. My guess is he wants 28, but if the front office really are offering 26, I think that's fair and he's a fool not to take it and move along.
Originally posted by tankle104:

coming for BAs gig! Ricky's movement reminds me of Antonio brown

Love these videos Great moves, fast..🔥.While BA is a bit drama time, Ricky getting it DUN:). Ooh Antonio Brown! I see it. Who knows if he will be nearly as good Brown but he certainly has moves.
[ Edited by Montana on Jul 3, 2024 at 10:35 PM ]

Great to see, but Deebo's biggest enemy is the injury bug. That's the demon he needs to slay this year.
Originally posted by Patton:
Great to see, but Deebo's biggest enemy is the injury bug. That's the demon he needs to slay this year.

I highly doubt that'll happen. The way for him to help avoid the injury bug is to not be as physical and violent as he is, same with Kittle.

Guys who play as physical as Deebo and Kittle typically don't have 15 year careers. Lol it's possible but unlikely, both would need to ease up - which I'd be fine with
B.A is a proven player.

I hope Ricky pans out.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
B.A is a proven player.

I hope Ricky pans out.

I think pretty much everyone agrees that BA is a very good player. I just think that a lot of fans would be okay if we didn't fork $30+ million his way.

the way I see it - he's playing here this season no matter what. So going into next season with Deebo, Kittle, CMC, and second year version of Ricky & Cowing wouldn't be a terrible thing. They should be acclimated and solid after their first year.

i won't be upset if we don't pay BA but I'll understand it and should fetch a nice return next off season if we franchise tag him and trade him to whoever wants to pay him.
David Lombardi put out a video today reporting that BA has been at the team facility every day working out since he requested a meeting. I loved hearing this.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
David Lombardi put out a video today reporting that BA has been at the team facility every day working out since he requested a meeting. I loved hearing this.

Maybe it's just minor details at this point.

Deebo really about to have a 21' esque type season and we would be really sweating trying to keep 2 WRs making over 20 per with Brock 60 per lurking. Then you have Ward and Lenoir, just thinking about this pisses me off even more how this damn team with all this gah damn talent has NO Super Bowl ring to show
I think pretty much everyone agrees that BA is a very good player. I just think that a lot of fans would be okay if we didn't fork $30+ million his way.

the way I see it - he's playing here this season no matter what. So going into next season with Deebo, Kittle, CMC, and second year version of Ricky & Cowing wouldn't be a terrible thing. They should be acclimated and solid after their first year.

i won't be upset if we don't pay BA but I'll understand it and should fetch a nice return next off season if we franchise tag him and trade him to whoever wants to pay him.

Isn't a single team that's gonna play him legit $30M+ a yr. Not sure why fans are even thinking that's a possibility?

I hate the scenario that you won't be upset about…deebo and kittle are older and injury prone. Both guys have a very very good chance of not being here in a yr. Then what? You think a tandem of Ricky and day 3 pick Cowing is gonna keep the train rolling perfectly? Come on now.

This team should not be in the business of trading away GOOD YOUNG talent that actually stays on the field…Paying him is about the future, not just what he's already done.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 7, 2024 at 8:30 AM ]
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Aiyuk needs to sign and get his mind focused on the season. He 's under contract for the upcoming season so if he doesn't sign the pressure will be on hm to have a great year.

He loves the attention he's getting. He even said it lol. Playing on a great team with a bunch of all-pros, sometime you get lost in the shuffle. This has been his off season and he's taking full advantage of it.

Yup

Happens every off season, see Bosa & Deebo.

I agree. Worth noting that Bosa wasn't a guy benefiting from a scheme.. he was the dude. And deebo signed a reasonable deal. If aiyuk wants top 2024 receiver money, go somewhere else. He won't be as good as he was last year, that's practically guaranteed.

like he said, we can't afford the lambo. Perhaps other teams are willing to bite. But… no other team gave us a trade offer worth a lambo, so, maybe he's not a lambo so much as he's a Porsche with a superb driver behind the wheel.

we can find another Porsche cheaper than $30 million per year

Well whatever it was his production dropped off a ton last year.

In today's pass happy football, WR's are very important.

But I do hear you, $30 million is a lot to shell out to a WR. But we did re-set the RB market with CMC so why not do something similar with B.A?
Well whatever it was his production dropped off a ton last year.

In today's pass happy football, WR's are very important.

But I do hear you, $30 million is a lot to shell out to a WR. But we did re-set the RB market with CMC so why not do something similar with B.A?

Because CMC is arguably the best RB in football, on a run-oriented team. Aiyuk is a really good player, but without making a list, I'd be comfortable to say he's a top 20 receiver. He's closer to a Camaro than a Lambo....which isn't a bad thing.
Originally posted by Patton:

This!
Share 49ersWebzone