Cardinals stun turnover-plagued 49ers 24-23 after second-half comeback →

There are 662 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You won't catch me badmouthing Aiyuk.

Having said that...he's not calling the shots here but I can understand his desire to push it as far as he can take it.
remember when Deebo requested a trade

Pepperidge Farm remembers
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:

This
I mean asking for a trade mid July is one last attempt to get as much cash as possible…also it's not like SF didn't talk to teams about possible trade scenarios back before the draft when his value was his highest and teams actually had cash/compensation to give. There was no real takers.

No team is gonna move the assets needed to get him and pay him what he wants.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for Stanley.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
We will make it happen. I would hope lynch learned his lesson with Buckner. In the long run, extending a good/young/healthy player actually SAVES money.

Learn what from Buckner? No one knows who he is
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I mean asking for a trade mid July is one last attempt to get as much cash as possible…also it's not like SF didn't talk to teams about possible trade scenarios back before the draft when his value was his highest and teams actually had cash/compensation to give. There was no real takers.

Unless a #1 on another contending team goes down with a season ending injury during the pre season.
At this point, we deserve to lose him. I dont understand for the life of me what our front office is doing here. He should have been locked up before Amon and all of them. Since he wasnt, we have no choice but to give him market rate.

Blows my mind how anyone could be upset at Aiyuk over this. He is an All Pro and one of the most productive WRs in the league. Give him what he wants FFS, and get this done!
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Jul 16, 2024 at 10:26 AM ]
nice tactic mid july right before training camp. Its in the playbook!

No teams offered for BA, but the 49ers wanted too much. The 49ers don't want to pay him so get what u can and trade him
Trade his ass to the Panthers and let him enjoy winning an average of 4 games a year

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
At this point, we deserve to lose him. I dont understand for the life of me what our front office is doing here. He should have been locked up before Amon and all of them. Since he wasnt, we have no choice but to give him market rate.

Blows my mind how anyone could be upset at Aiyuk over this. He is an All Pro and one of the most productive WRs in the league. Give him what he wants FFS, and get this done!

Here here

This. Obviously presents a problem for both Aiyuk and 49ers…..neither getting what they want.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Trade his ass to the Panthers and let him enjoy winning an average of 4 games a year

How does this help us win now?
Originally posted by mitpdub:

Unless a #1 on another contending team goes down with a season ending injury during the pre season.

Meh I don't know man. It's not just trading for a guy you're trading to pay him a massive contract on top of it.

if a team has a real #1 that goes down they aren't just gonna replace them with BA imo. This is a long-term investment for any team.
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:

Share 49ersWebzone