Cardinals stun turnover-plagued 49ers 24-23 after second-half comeback →

There are 366 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
doesn't sound like they are gong to pay the man
I wonder who is in his ear because he's getting terrible advice. He wont be traded and he is not getting the money he seeks from any team.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I wonder who is in his ear because he's getting terrible advice. He wont be traded and he is not getting the money he seeks from any team.

His agent who happened to be Lynch's BF lol weird situation.

His girl

These young guys:

[ Edited by glorydayz on Jul 16, 2024 at 11:06 AM ]
Originally posted by lamontb:
doesn't sound like they are gong to pay the man

He's getting at least $14M which is part of his current contract
Originally posted by NYniner85:

His agent who happened to be Lynch's BF lol weird situation.

That is funny. You know his agent is on the side with Lynch like..... dude momma aiyuk and his cousin man...... sigh hahahah

I am sure agents combat with player family and friends all the time.
This the only bit of leverage BA has left. Hopefully this gets everybody to the table and they can hammer something out. Soon time will become an issue. Seems like both sides are dead set on a number and neither is budging.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
no way they gonna trade him unless its player4player trade. Last year before Brock Purdy gets paid and our cap situation gets difficult. He has no leverage. No way he will sit out a whole season.

Someone before suggested a crazy trade within our division:

DK Metcalf. Apparently he wants a new contact at the end of this season, but the guarantees for 24 and 25 are not until 4 days after the season starts. Not sure what the cap hits are.
Originally posted by lamontb:
This the only bit of leverage BA has left. Hopefully this gets everybody to the table and they can hammer something out. Soon time will become an issue. Seems like both sides are dead set on a number and neither is budging.

Aiyuk has no choice but to play this year ( and tbh even next, because I'd for sure tag him) Its not like the FO are being "mean" they are playing by the rules the players and owners have agreed upon.

See ya.

This feels different. Starting with the 2 Wrs that were drafted.
Originally posted by TD49ers:

This feels different. Starting with the 2 Wrs that were drafted.

The difference is 5th year option. We were never gonna not sign Bosa long term but other than him none of the other guys on that list had a 5th year option to utilize. Aiyuk can be kept for the next 2 years cheaper than it would be to extend him. f**k his feelings
Originally posted by TD49ers:
See ya.

Trade him for a RT.
Share 49ersWebzone