LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 261 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm done with this dude!!! He can go catch balls from the s**ttiest team in the nfl next season! After niners waste a whole season of his riding the bench lmao! f**k him
Originally posted by RDB4216:
It's ironic some people said they compared Pearsall's movements to Antonio Brown's, and I've been comparing Aiyuk's offseason moves to Brown's. I'm seriously starting to think Aiyuk is bipolar. He's at least showing he has a very soft mental make up. Having his girlfriend and another friend talking about how he might leave, before he even brings it up - shows he can be easily influenced. Early offseason interview with Chad Johnson and Shannon Sharpe, he just seemed to go along with whatever they said. Cries about wanting to be a champion, then cries about wanting money. Gets "insulted" by being offered 26 million dollars a year. Apparently only judges his self worth, by what others are worth. Risks getting Jayden Daniels in trouble by sharing the posts about their playbook - which very well could mean he's sharing the 49er's playbook too. Talks about wanting to be back with the team, then asks for a trade. Yeah "soft" at best, and really pushing those bipolar vibes.

Wonder how long it will be until he posts a video of himself running around his back yard in his underwear yelling "Free me, free me, freeeee meeeee!"?

Ya.....I brought up his immaturity and stupidity earlier in this thread. May offend some viewers.
He's a very emotional guy. Probably best for both sides to focus on this season, hopefully he shows up at camp like a pro. He can get the mega bucks from Baalke next season.
Aiyuk has no leverage and a poisonous baby mama.
Originally posted by krizay:
2 years ago I said trade Derbo because we can't pay both WRs and I preferred BA.

Cross that bridge when we get there they said. How's that bridge looking?

Deebo is one of a kind. Aiyuk isn't in the current college and pro game
2 years ago I said trade Derbo because we can't pay both WRs and I preferred BA.

LOL at the bridge being July 16th.
BA to the Mile High for Surtain who says no
Originally posted by Stanley:
Aiyuk has no leverage and a poisonous baby mama.

Originally posted by Monsterniner:

Our salary cap I'm guessing
If we can't resign him - I'm still down to trade him for Adams.

we can def force him to play this year but my concern is how toxic he can be in the locker room (although that isn't guaranteed).

I wouldn't mind Adams for a year or two to try and go all in for a chip.

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Monsterniner:

Yes
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Our salary cap I'm guessing

We'd save around 10M if we get rid of BA to get Surtain.
Originally posted by captveg:

LOL at the bridge being July 16th.

the bridge is quite rickety,
BA's biggest problem is he didn't listen to Kittle when he said "be patient". He's also spending waaay too much time with his QB bud Daniels and on social media. Jefferson wouldn't be making $35-36 M per if the Vikes had to pay a QB big money. Don't blame them for paying JJ, but for BA he's just not in JJ's league. Correspondingly, he shouldn't be asking for his kind of money. If BA skips camp, he'll have to pay fines that accelerate. If it drags on into the season, he could lose a tidy sum. Is it really worth it, BA?
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
BA's biggest problem is he didn't listen to Kittle when he said "be patient". He's also spending waaay too much time with his QB bud Daniels and on social media. Jefferson wouldn't be making $35-36 M per if the Vikes had to pay a QB big money. Don't blame them for paying JJ, but for BA he's just not in JJ's league. Correspondingly, he shouldn't be asking for his kind of money. If BA skips camp, he'll have to pay fines that accelerate. If it drags on into the season, he could lose a tidy sum. Is it really worth it, BA?
BA must have some debts to pay and pay fast
Share 49ersWebzone