LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 267 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Knock knock- hello? The 9ers are not trading for any player. They would trade for cap friendly draft picks. Period. Hopefully a two would be swell.

Trade compensation should be the same as AJ brown and the draft already passed by. Next yrs picks don't do anything for this yr.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Instead of makeup up stuff go listen to yourself.

9mins in talks about tiers. 25 mins starts talking about Terry and mostly BA.

Why don't you save me the time and just state what he said? I have no interest in listening to it.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Trade for Davonte from LV ?
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Knock knock- hello? The 9ers are not trading for any player. They would trade for cap friendly draft picks. Period. Hopefully a two would be swell.

Trade compensation should be the same as AJ brown and the draft already passed by. Next yrs picks don't do anything for this yr.

So, we should trade B.A for a second round pick??

I think the Chiefs would jump on that right now.

Would you trade B.A to the Chiefs for a second round pick right now?
BA to the Chiefs? Fk that noise lol.

I have been back n forth whether or not I would be bothered by losing this guy, right now, yeah. We have lots of weapons but I want all the weapons. All he cares about is 30 mils I guess..so, whatever.

At least with Brock, that guy is zero drama and it will go smooth like butter, just like everything he does. He is defo not diva material lol.
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
Instead of makeup up stuff go listen to yourself.

9mins in talks about tiers. 25 mins starts talking about Terry and mostly BA.

Why don't you save me the time and just state what he said? I have no interest in listening to it.

I'm not writing down 10 mins of information. Go listen instead of arguing. It's okay to learn stuff from knowledge people I promise 😉
Why should B.A take less, when we just re-set the RB market with CMC (who had a deal in place and didn't need to be extended)?

Why wouldn't we re-set the market with our receiving yards leader or give him what he wants so that we can have the weapons on offense?

I can only imagine how much people are going to complain about Purdy's value when he gets paid but hey, the market value is what it is.

Meanwhile our all pro fullback had to take a pay cut to remain with the squad.

This is the problem when you have players performing at a high level during their contract year. Tough decisions to make, but we have to make the right decisions or we are just another team (see the three loses in a row once Deebo went down last season).

Hard to play in this pass happy league without WR's.
Originally posted by Montana:

I have been back n forth whether or not I would be bothered by losing this guy, right now, yeah. We have lots of weapons but I want all the weapons. All he cares about is 30 mils I guess..so, whatever.

At least with Brock, that guy is zero drama and it will go smooth like butter, just like everything he does. He is defo not diva material lol.

If you don't want to see him with the Chiefs, than he is worth what he's asking for. If he makes a championship team like the Chiefs better, what does that say about him?
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Why should B.A take less, when we just re-set the RB market with CMC (who had a deal in place and didn't need to be extended)?

Why wouldn't we re-set the market with our receiving yards leader or give him what he wants so that we can have the weapons on offense?

I can only imagine how much people are going to complain about Purdy's value when he gets paid but hey, the market value is what it is.

Meanwhile our all pro fullback had to take a pay cut to remain with the squad.

This is the problem when you have players performing at a high level during their contract year. Tough decisions to make, but we have to make the right decisions or we are just another team (see the three loses in a row once Deebo went down last season).

Hard to play in this pass happy league without WR's.

It wasn't a contract year….we aren't and can't afford, nor do we have to reset the market with him. We could simply have him play out his 5th year then tag him for a year if this gets ugly.
Situations like this are where we feel the ripple effects from wasting multiple 1s in the Lance deal.
I'm not writing down 10 mins of information. Go listen instead of arguing. It's okay to learn stuff from knowledge people I promise 😉

Something tells me it's just the same as the 'advanced stats/percentiles' you've posted or the 'BA is not comparable to TM' stuff even though he ranks TM as 11/12, etc. etc. Not interested....especially given that I've never heard of him until today, and with the subject in hand, he factually torpedos his own argument with his reasoning.

Originally posted by Bullrush42:
It wasn't a contract year….we aren't and can't afford, nor do we have to reset the market with him. We could simply have him play out his 5th year then tag him for a year if this gets ugly.
Situations like this are where we feel the ripple effects from wasting multiple 1s in the Lance deal.

Yup. If I'm the Niners, I play hardball with BA. He's under contract. If BA opts to sit out games, it only hurts BA in the long run. Make him play this year at 14MM and look at extension next year. We hold all the cards here. BA signed the contract, now shut up and honor your word BA.
[ Edited by bigpete50 on Jul 17, 2024 at 12:51 PM ]
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Montana:

If you don't want to see him with the Chiefs, than he is worth what he's asking for. If he makes a championship team like the Chiefs better, what does that say about him?

It means the Chiefs have a sorry wr group and it would be dumb to feed the rich
Originally posted by DrEll:
Trade for Davonte from LV ?

Absolutely not. Old wants 150 targets has a f**king insane cap hit next yr with no gtd cash, so he will want a big fat extension. Literally solves nothing. LV would love to do it because they're gonna cut him after this season
Absolutely not. Old wants 150 targets has a f**king insane cap hit next yr with no gtd cash, so he will want a big fat extension. Literally solves nothing. LV would love to do it because they're gonna cut him after this season

Have them throw in Michael Mayer and we kick back a 4th rounder. Lots of options with the Raiders.
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
Something tells me it's just the same as the 'advanced stats/percentiles' you've posted or the 'BA is not comparable to TM' stuff even though he ranks TM as 11/12, etc. etc. Not interested....especially given that I've never heard of him until today, and with the subject in hand, he factually torpedos his own argument with his reasoning.

Go listen, instead of being thick headed about it. Mostly talks about BA what he does along with our offense and Brock. He doesn't even go into great detail about Terry, he does like him plenty though.

But of course you won't listen to it because it hurts your narrative and god forbid your wrong about something…typical
Share 49ersWebzone