LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 250 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DrEll:
Trade for Davonte from LV ?

I could see Adam's getting upset at the lack of targets with SF. Nothing worse than a diva receiver demanding more touches. Niners have too many mouths to feed and not enough footballs to keep everyone happy.
Originally posted by bigpete50:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Absolutely not. Old wants 150 targets has a f**king insane cap hit next yr with no gtd cash, so he will want a big fat extension. Literally solves nothing. LV would love to do it because they're gonna cut him after this season

Have them throw in Michael Mayer and we kick back a 4th rounder. Lots of options with the Raiders.

Just unrealistic multi-trade player scenarios

that s**t doesn't happen and Mayer doesn't move the needle much anyway. You're basically giving up BA for Mayer and giving them a 4th rd pick long-term. Na dog
Go listen, instead of being thick headed about it. Mostly talks about BA what he does along with our offense and Brock. He doesn't even go into great detail about Terry, he does like him plenty though.

But of course you won't listen to it because it hurts your narrative and god forbid your wrong about something…typical

Dude...the only one hurt here is you......you put your eggs in this guys basket and all it took was one video and your statements based on his claims to shut down his logic....factually.

That right there is PRECISELY why I don't waste my time on stuff like that.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I have BA as top five based off him being All Pro

Sorry, but no.

washed up best days in the rear view, career highlight is taking Ls to SF when paired with Rodgers
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

washed up best days in the rear view, career highlight is taking Ls to SF when paired with Rodgers
lol

He had over 1100 yards last season and 8 TD's with no QB.
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
Dude...the only one hurt here is you......you put your eggs in this guys basket and all it took was one video and your statements based on his claims to shut down his logic....factually.

That right there is PRECISELY why I don't waste my time on stuff like that.

Because he said Terry was a darn good WR? No one said he wasn't…dude.

he has however said BA is MUCH better and if you stopped arguing with me and go listen to why he thinks that (like I provided for you) maybe you'd learn something.

only reason you won't is because it will prove your whole narrative is incorrect and god knows we can't have that…so no, it's not because you "won't waste your time" it's because you're too ignorant to be okay with not being 100% right about something.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
If nothing can be worked out and all he wants is to be traded. Then whatever, trade him then give that money and cap space to Lenoir and Mooney Ward. Those two are also a big part of this teams success. But man I wish this crap would end already.

Originally posted by JTB1974:

And that's with getting 175 targets lol. BA had 1,342 yards 7tds off of 100 targets.

I was a fan of Adams in his draft class. His releases off the LOS are elite. He's still great. He's also in his 30s, a guy who wants 150+ balls every yr or he will b***h AND gonna want one last fat payday.

SF shouldn't be in the business of trading good young ascending talent for guys on the backend of their career that have massive cap hits and still want more cash

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Hopefully we had some major hits in this draft cause some can favorites are gonna be leaving in the next few years like potentially Kittle, Juice, Deebo and Hufangas slow ass (I'm joking 808)

And that's with getting 175 targets lol. BA had 1,342 yards 7tds off of 100 targets.

I was a fan of Adams in his draft class. His releases off the LOS are elite. He's still great. He's also in his 30s, a guy who wants 150+ balls every yr or he will b***h AND gonna want one last fat payday.

SF shouldn't be in the business of trading good young ascending talent for guys on the backend of their career that have massive cap hits and still want more cash

backend of career is right. WRs statistically hit the wall at 32. he turns 32 this year. do not want.
we are better leaning on the rooks, Deebo, CMC, 85, if it comes to it
if you are in a fantasy, avoid Adams

Preach

I feel like I'm losing my mind hearing our fans cheer on this dumb*** trade idea. I rather deal with a disgruntled BA for 2 seasons, rather than trade him for a 32 year old, who just had his worst season in years and he's at the age where most WRs start to decline.

This is such a stupid idea and I'm not trading BA just to get older and still have to pay Adams big money because he's going to demand an extension soon.
backend of career is right. WRs statistically hit the wall at 32. he turns 32 this year. do not want.

Not when you're Jerry Rice and that's the problem. These guys today THINK they are Jerry Rice
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Not when you're Jerry Rice and that's the problem. These guys today THINK they are Jerry Rice

Rice was to WRs what TB12 was to QBs. The GOAT. workaholics.
Share 49ersWebzone