LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 265 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He will sign. He has no leverage. The cards are with the 49ers. They can keep him on his last year contract. Then 5th year option. Plus franchise tag. They can keep him several more years. Whether he likes it or not.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Because he said Terry was a darn good WR? No one said he wasn't…dude.

he has however said BA is MUCH better and if you stopped arguing with me and go listen to why he thinks that (like I provided for you) maybe you'd learn something.

only reason you won't is because will prove your whole narrative is incorrect and god knows we can't have that…so no, it's not because you "won't waste your time" it's because you're too ignorant to be okay with not being 100% right about something.

....I've already exposed the contradictory nonsense in his claims. That is simply a fact you can't counter.

Now, make up another reason as to why I won't watch his vids.
Well, I was REALLY REALLY hoping we'd sign him long term. However, if we definitely aren't going to we have to trade him before the season starts. Not because he asked for it but so this drama isn't hanging over our heads all season disrupting the whole season (potentially).

And please do not bring in Adams or McClaurin. They'd be better off just giving BA the bag than to bring in either of them two.

So what realistic trade would I accept?

Javon Baker and a 1st from NE. Negligible cap hit for NE trading Baker. (Would be ok if they subbed Baker for Caedence Wallace)

Broncos for Surtain straight up. It's not that SF can't pay BA it's that they have their price which is 26m. So they can afford Surtain. But why would Denver do this? Don't know Don't care. If offered I'd take it.

Panthers for Jaycee Horn and maybe a pick swap. BA and a 4th or CAR and a 3rd type of situation
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
backend of career is right. WRs statistically hit the wall at 32. he turns 32 this year. do not want.
we are better leaning on the rooks, Deebo, CMC, 85, if it comes to it
if you are in a fantasy, avoid Adams

It's funny because I went old at WR in my fantasy league. Adams/allen/Evans and got Pittman real late.

s**t paid off all the way to the championship 😊
Originally posted by RickyRoma:
....I've already exposed the contradictory nonsense in his claims. That is simply a fact you can't counter.

Now, make up another reason as to why I won't watch his vids.

No you didn't. No one said he stunk or was bad, especially him. He's said BA is better lol. You simply refuse to hear all of it because you're butt hurt or something. Get over it TM isn't better than BA, every metric proves it. Film proves it. Analysts agree. You don't whatever man. Go argue with someone that cares, cause I'm done debating it. Trade isn't happening nor should it, moving on.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 17, 2024 at 4:33 PM ]
Originally posted by krizay:
Well, I was REALLY REALLY hoping we'd sign him long term. However, if we definitely aren't going to we have to trade him before the season starts. Not because he asked for it but so this drama isn't hanging over our heads all season disrupting the whole season (potentially).

And please do not bring in Adams or McClaurin. They'd be better off just giving BA the bag than to bring in either of them two.

Javon Baker and a 1st from NE. Negligible cap hit for NE trading Baker. (Would be ok if they subbed Baker for Caedence Wallace)

Broncos for Surtain straight up. It's not that SF can't pay BA it's that they have their price which is 26m. So they can afford Surtain. But why would Denver do this? Don't know Don't care. If offered I'd take it.

Panthers for Jaycee Horn and maybe a pick swap. BA and a 4th or CAR and a 3rd type of situation

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by krizay:

I mean we all know it's just gonna be draft picks if he ever gets moved.

as far as Surtain goes he will be the highest paid CB. It will be over $100M and SF doesn't pay CBs top $$.

at min it's gonna be the AJ Brown trade scenario and that ship already sailed. It's July. Dude isn't going anywhere
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 17, 2024 at 4:35 PM ]
BA is not a $30M a year WR. $25M is the abso-fing-lutely tops
Originally posted by NinerTy:

Who's real $30M WR anyway? Only guy actually making that kind of $ is JJ. Everyone else has fake money attached to their deal to pump up a fake APY number.

Go ahead an put a $50M cap hit at the end of his contract that will be void. He can still say he's making whatever per year. s**t ain't real.

$25 - $26 million. $30 million for a WR is crazy talk. We have Brock Purdy coming up and offensive line issues we need to address. You can't have all your money in WR's, TE's & RB's. I like that we have weapons. But we are not balanced salary cap wise.

Yes, BA came to the party late, after all the other offensive players other than Brock had already been paid.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

$25 - $26 million. $30 million for a WR is crazy talk. We have Brock Purdy coming up and offensive line issues we need to address. You can't have all your money in WR's, TE's & RB's. I like that we have weapons. But we are not balanced salary cap wise.

Only Brock. They don't care about o line 😂
I am big fan of Brandon but damn, son load up some incentives and go get it and get ur ass into camp
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Only Brock. They don't care about o line 😂

Yeah I know they won't do anything with the offensive line.

This Diva been traded yet?
Share 49ersWebzone