Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Damn,

Aiyuks team took Ricky out last night?

Pettis 2.0

Please no.

It's alright man if I know this FO they drafted an all pro in Cowing.

Your probably right now trade Ayuik to the Bucs for Tristan Wirfs. If he's not getting signed that would help us this year.

Done

Why in the world the bucs do this? Again the issue is money and Wirfs is gonna be the highest paid OT in football soon. Plus they just paid Evans and Godwin is making good $.

If a trade was ever gonna happen it was always gonna be for draft picks and that s**t already passed.

Alright do Aiyuk for TJ Watt next
So we can stop with the Adams stuff

Originally posted by NYniner85:

It's a public statement that everyone knows is b******t lol

I mean if it was that bad he would have been gone already. Why wait until mid July to move him? Doesn't make sense

We will see! He is for sure saying what he's suppose to say lol
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 18, 2024 at 6:36 AM ]

I mean if it was that bad he would have been gone already. Why wait until mid July to move him? Doesn't make sense

We will see! He is for sure saying what he's suppose to say lol

I'm not for trading for Adams but when I read "I really feel good about this team" in regards to the Raiders Im just gonna assume it's all lies.
I'm not for trading for Adams but when I read "I really feel good about this team" in regards to the Raiders Im just gonna assume it's all lies.

Come on bro

Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Are there good examples from the past where a player requests a trade but they still sign with their original team and everyone lives happily ever after? I feel like the number is small

Um....Deebo?

Did he actually request a trade tho? Through the formal channels?

Mostert

Come on bro

I don't believe anything that coaches or players say about their team. They are usually overly optimistic. They love their team until they get cut or traded. Then they trash the team. It's standard operating procedure.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
washed up best days in the rear view, career highlight is taking Ls to SF when paired with Rodgers

He had over 1100 yards last season and 8 TD's with no QB.

And that's with getting 175 targets lol. BA had 1,342 yards 7tds off of 100 targets.

I was a fan of Adams in his draft class. His releases off the LOS are elite. He's still great. He's also in his 30s, a guy who wants 150+ balls every yr or he will b***h AND gonna want one last fat payday.

SF shouldn't be in the business of trading good young ascending talent for guys on the backend of their career that have massive cap hits and still want more cash

yup.

Are there good examples from the past where a player requests a trade but they still sign with their original team and everyone lives happily ever after? I feel like the number is small

Um....Deebo?

No Debo did not personally go public and neither has Aiyuk. It's all posturing. Not until you see said player on twitter or televised media saying he's requesting a trade then it's a problem.
Originally posted by Izyniner:

Um....Deebo?

No Debo did not personally go public and neither has Aiyuk. It's all posturing. Not until you see said player on twitter or televised media saying he's requesting a trade then it's a problem.

I've heard on KNBR that he has requested a trade. Actually he wants the 49ers to explore trade options. This is nothing new really since GMs are always receiving and making calls about potential trades. That's one of the main things they do.
Originally posted by Zachary:

Um....Deebo?

Mostert

Deebo did the same exact thing as BA

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Izyniner:

Um....Deebo?

I've heard on KNBR that he has requested a trade. Actually he wants the 49ers to explore trade options. This is nothing new really since GMs are always receiving and making calls about potential trades. That's one of the main things they do.

Again it's from a second party just like with the Debo contract not until you see the words coming out of his mouth then it's legitimate. Until then it's just all posturing. Aiyuk had no problem making statements publicly earlier in the negotiations if he truly wanted to be traded he would have posted it on his verified twitter account. He hasn't.

Come on bro

I love me some Minshew bro I'm not even joking. He's a decent QB and an upgrade to Jimmy G. I just think they need a few years to recover from McDaniels plus letting Jacob's go is just dumb
Share 49ersWebzone