LISTEN: 49ers Snatch Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory →

There are 288 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Aiyuk for Devante Adams straight up. With the money we save annually we can keep an extra player on D. Like Lenoir Ward or Greenlaw

Davante Adams is a superstar! Future H.O.F player.

I think we would have to give them some picks as well as A.B if he's only a Camaro.

Davante Adams is a Lambo!

You're insane. Yeah if it was 5 years ago but not for a 32 year old wr
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
These ex-NFL player analysts on ESPN are some of the stupidest football analyst that have ever lived. "They lost the Super Bowl, because Aiyuk was only targeted 6 times" no they lost the Super Bowl because Spencer Burford f**ked the hell up. Damn what a bunch of morons.

if you watch BA in the Super Bowl bro was open quite a bit. He should have gotten more targets

Oline should've played much better then Aiyuk easily could've justified getting the money he wants
Absolutely no reason to trade BA for another receiver.If we could get a good Center, D tackle, Edge or LB I'd pull the trigger but there are a lot of decent WRs and Safety's available.
BA is about to strike his prime, he will be uncoverable in the next few years, and he is Brocks's favourite target.
what is the offer even at? $24 million vs his $30 million?
[ Edited by picklejuice on Jul 18, 2024 at 6:36 PM ]
Originally posted by picklejuice:

Supposedly offered $26 million
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by picklejuice:

Supposedly offered $26 million

My guess the real issue is the guaranteed money
Deebo was playing two positions at a high level and 90% of our offense ran through him. Aiyuk is under contract, a top tier receiver but not top 3 like he wants to get paid. He isn't huge, he isn't super fast, he's just a. Solid overall receiver. Let him play/sit out then franchise him until Brock gets paid and completely kills our cap. Or trade him now for a position of bigger need. I would take a solid OT, Center, Corner, LB , Safety or some draft picks for him and call it a day. For someone who's production is good not great he's way too much drama already
I like BA, but he is delusional if he thinks he deserves more than 26 mil a year. He's a #1, but he's down the list of #1s a bit. Not even sure if he is a top ten wr.
Feel this is become 26M take it or leave it, we'll exercise the 5th year option, tag then we'll trade him for a 1st. I think the front office has been fair and respectful to our players. Dont blame Ayuik he's a budding star but he doesn't have the body of work to have any leverage. It's a win / win scenario he has to play this year. He deserves to get paid but has no leverage for asking more than what we have offered. Shouldn't be mad at him but his agent is totally delusional if he thinks he can get more. It is concerning this trend of players holding out on the 9ers think that's what his agent is playing into
[ Edited by Since07 on Jul 18, 2024 at 10:50 PM ]

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Aiyuk for Devante Adams straight up. With the money we save annually we can keep an extra player on D. Like Lenoir Ward or Greenlaw

Davante Adams is a superstar! Future H.O.F player.

I think we would have to give them some picks as well as A.B if he's only a Camaro.

Davante Adams is a Lambo!

You're insane. Yeah if it was 5 years ago but not for a 32 year old wr

Agreed with glory, raiders would do it straight up, Adam's still good but he older and may only got a few prime years left and disgruntled there too so they be happy to get rid of him
Just woke up from a nightmare that we traded him to New England. Didn't even find out what we traded him for which means it was probably peanuts. Hopefully it was just a nightmare
I said it from the get. We deserve the comp that AJ Brown got in his trade. If that offer comes, he's gonezo
We fans all have our opinions on this issue but I wonder what Lynch and Kyle are really thinking. Would they really entertain a trade offer or are they adamant in their desire to keep him? The front office rarely reveals their real thoughts in these issues.
Originally posted by Since07:
Feel this is become 26M take it or leave it, we'll exercise the 5th year option, tag then we'll trade him for a 1st. I think the front office has been fair and respectful to our players. Dont blame Ayuik he's a budding star but he doesn't have the body of work to have any leverage. It's a win / win scenario he has to play this year. He deserves to get paid but has no leverage for asking more than what we have offered. Shouldn't be mad at him but his agent is totally delusional if he thinks he can get more. It is concerning this trend of players holding out on the 9ers think that's what his agent is playing into

The only way to eliminate it would be to trade away these players for a nice haul two years prior to their contract ending because all of our A listers not named Fred Warner want to hold out once year prior to deals ending to try to get more money

We can get the drop on them by shuffling them outta here 2 years early like Walsh always advocated for
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jul 19, 2024 at 7:51 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone