There are 288 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Imo Aiyuk is good, but he's not $30m good. When has he ever had a game where he completely dominated and carried the offense to a victory similar to 2021 Deebo? Trent Williams, Kittle, CMC, Brock, and arguably Deebo are more important than Aiyuk in this offense

Bosa earned his big contract because he's a generational talent. Aiyuk is barely a top 10 WR if that.
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Jul 24, 2024 at 12:11 PM ]
Aiyuk is in camp but not practicing. I don't understand why he wouldn't be getting fined every day that he doesn't practice. When you show up for work you shouldn't be paid if you don't work.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Aiyuk is in camp but not practicing. I don't understand why he wouldn't be getting fined every day that he doesn't practice. When you show up for work you shouldn't be paid if you don't work.

Jalen Ramsay started this a few years back. Must be something in the contracts that state you can't be fined as long as you just show up and attend meeting and stuff.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Jalen Ramsay started this a few years back. Must be something in the contracts that state you can't be fined as long as you just show up and attend meeting and stuff.

Yeah I guess you could just say you have a Headache or your back is feeling sore.
Guy acting like he Jerry
Time to get to work lol
Aiyuk came in at 66 in the top 100. Does this mean Deebo didn't make the top 100? Because I haven't heard his name yet and I can't imagine that he is ranked higher than Aiyuk considering the 2023 season and that BA is 4 years younger.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Aiyuk came in at 66 in the top 100. Does this mean Deebo didn't make the top 100? Because I haven't heard his name yet and I can't imagine that he is ranked higher than Aiyuk considering the 2023 season and that BA is 4 years younger.
Deebo def in the 100, lol
In all fairness to Deebo, he's only 2 years older than BA
Michael Gallup just retired after signing with the Raiders. I'll bet they increase there offer for BA.
Originally posted by BP13:
In all fairness to Deebo, he's only 2 years older than BA

lol Yeah I was mistaken on that.

Originally posted by Montana:
Guy acting like he Jerry
Time to get to work lol

Exactly!

Im more curious as to how many receivers are ranked higher. I haven't paid attention to the list, but I'd gather Lamb, Jefferson, Hill, AJ Brown, St. Brown, Adams and maybe Waddle are definitely above him. There are other possibles but I'd take those guys as definites. That doesn't scream 30 million per year. If we are still at 26, I think the St. Brown deal is the max.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Michael Gallup just retired after signing with the Raiders. I'll bet they increase there offer for BA.

Increase what offer?

Ya....this is stupid. Put the helmet on or go home.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by Montana:
Guy acting like he Jerry
Time to get to work lol

Exactly!

Aiyuk wouldn't survive those long runs on the hills that Jerry did. Even T.O. said he struggled when he ran with him.
Share 49ersWebzone