There are 221 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by bassmanr:
Yeah it's getting ridiculous... too many posters keep saying we do this all the time with players...Well it's a really bad idea and we could have signed Ayuik and Trent a long time ago. Remember how Deebo played after his hold out...Remember how Bosa played after his hold out. This is why this iteration of the niners won't get us number 6. Too much ego and not enough self reflection from the FO and coaching staff on their mistakes.

Yeah and Shanahan is going to be here a looong time. You should prolly go find another team to root for until the current leadership is gone. I mean why waste your time rooting for people you know for a fact suck right?

Nice yeah your answer is rocket science geesh. You like participation trophies. Look over what the FO has done and when they start to fall off have fun looking back as all of us do to the glory days.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Yeah it's getting ridiculous... too many posters keep saying we do this all the time with players...Well it's a really bad idea and we could have signed Ayuik and Trent a long time ago. Remember how Deebo played after his hold out...Remember how Bosa played after his hold out. This is why this iteration of the niners won't get us number 6. Too much ego and not enough self reflection from the FO and coaching staff on their mistakes.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
DJ Moore just got 4/110.
Originally posted by Giedi:
As NY85 says - it's not a per year thing, it's how much guaranteed money he gets. Internet says Justin Jefferson got guaranteed 110 million. What will Aiyuk get? I don't know, but guaranteed 110 million for a WR may be a bit hard for Jed to stomach. Not saying he wouldn't though, specially if Kyle really wants Aiyuk. PS. defer to AB81 if I got any numbers wrong.

no one is paying him $110M gtd.
God damn the niners are f**king idiots. Cost themselves an insane amount of $$ because they were too stubborn to wrap this up in march.

And before you ask "how do you know?!" it's because this is how we've done every contract. Fortunately for us, THOSE years didn't have a bunch of players at the same position getting paid all spring/summer.

Niners played with fire and will be getting burned.
BA wanting 28 to 30 per makes sense. Pay the man
DJ Moore is probably a pretty good comp of a player of what Aiyuk is. Level wise, not necessarily how they play the game. Maybe give Aiyuk just slightly more, something like 112mil 85 gtd
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Who's walking out of that Dr Strange port behind him?
Originally posted by frenchmov:
God damn the niners are f**king idiots. Cost themselves an insane amount of $$ because they were too stubborn to wrap this up in march.

And before you ask "how do you know?!" it's because this is how we've done every contract. Fortunately for us, THOSE years didn't have a bunch of players at the same position getting paid all spring/summer.

Niners played with fire and will be getting burned.

Yeah and Shanahan is going to be here a looong time. You should prolly go find another team to root for until the current leadership is gone. I mean why waste your time rooting for people you know for a fact suck right?

Nice yeah your answer is rocket science geesh. You like participation trophies. Look over what the FO has done and when they start to fall off have fun looking back as all of us do to the glory days.

Dang, the coach aaaannndd the fans suck. I hear the Raiders and their fans are a solid bunch....

Dang, the coach aaaannndd the fans suck. I hear the Raiders and their fans are a solid bunch....

You should join them they have been mediocre at best. You like that and appreciate the FO of the Niners doing that as well. Lol

You should join them they have been mediocre at best. You like that and appreciate the FO of the Niners doing that as well. Lol
Looks like you like participation trophies also, with being a so called 9er fan lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Looks like you like participation trophies also, with being a so called 9er fan lol

No just not an ignorant homer who won't look at anything that makes the team look bad. You guys Crack me up, your not true fans just want to feel like everything is OK.

Real fans are critical when they see their team going up in smoke during a Superbowl window due to ignorance [not learning from their own mistakes].
I don't get it because if there is one thing we all agree on is that the wr market his offseason was going to be bonkers. If we knew that how did the fo not know that?
Share 49ersWebzone