There are 247 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Just give him the $30 Million because if you look at it it's not really $30 Million because he still has that 5th year option where he is making $14 Million. So really it would be like $27 Million. Say you give him a 4 year deal worth $120 Million. Really it's then a 5 year deal worth $134 Million. He shouldn't be paid as much as AJ Brown but he should be paid more than Waddle and equal to Amor St Brown.

Bingo. IMO the Moore deal is what he should be making. Toss in some crazy cap hit void yr to fluff up his APY. We all know he won't get that number and by that point there will either be another extension (like AJ brown did) or he will be let go before they ever get to that number. It's the same thing St Brown/Hill/Adams did with their deals.

No, Moore is vastly overpaid. Chicago made a dumb move just to finish at the bottom of their division again.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

That looks congratulatory, I think there's an agreement!
Originally posted by Buchy:

Fingers crossed
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran

Really hard to read what that means

Could mean nothing

Could mean an extension

Could be goodbye/thanks before a trade
Originally posted by KiwiM:

Could mean nothing

Could mean an extension

Compared to how aiyuk/lynch interacted a week ago it seems like something positive. We'll see

It would make sense to have the deal done by tomorrow (off day) and he can return Friday for the third session. Hopefully, williams will be right behind him.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Fingers crossed

Maybe he's saying bye.
Maybe, they are thanking him for showing them the Jet Touch Pass in NCAA College Football 25?

Could mean nothing

Could mean an extension

Really don't see that interaction as a thanks before a trade, especially the way Kyle was.
Originally posted by bassmanr:
You should join them they have been mediocre at best. You like that and appreciate the FO of the Niners doing that as well. Lol

Acting like what SF has done as being "mediocre" is f**king ignorant and whiny.

This year sorry buddy...

New Niners fan lol. I went to the game when Roger Stabach beat us in the last 3 minutes when I finally thought we would beat Dallas. I also saw perfection in the organization with Carmen and Walsh. I was a season ticket holder when they were at candlestick. We used to bash their bad decisions as well but yes the new Niners fans are the worst lol.

I actually liked the news groups back in the early days of posting in Niners group threads.

so you're an old whiny boomer…makes sense

Nah X here young when I was the Dallas game lol. NY you were on my side a while back but I know how it goes lol.
Originally posted by All22:
No, Moore is vastly overpaid. Chicago made a dumb move just to finish at the bottom of their division again.

You're right they should just trot out Dante Pettis and Equanimeous St Brown. No reason to have playmakers for their offense and rookie QB.
Nah X here young when I was the Dallas game lol. NY you were on my side a while back but I know how it goes lol.

Hey man it's okay to criticize a little. Overall I don't know how anyone can call what SF has don't as mediocre or think this regime hasn't put together a damn good roster that wins a ton of games. We're looked at as one of the premier organizations that everyone is trying to grab pieces of.

Could mean nothing

Could mean an extension

Grant Cohn (take that with a massive grain of salt) said he has a source that said that the BA extension is all but done. He said it in his show, said he didn't want to tweet/write it because while he has some confidence in his source it's not close 100%

he's usually pretty negative, so that's kinda something.

we will see!

Hey man it's okay to criticize a little. Overall I don't know how anyone can call what SF has don't as mediocre or think this regime hasn't put together a damn good roster that wins a ton of games. We're looked at as one of the premier organizations that everyone is trying to grab pieces of.

Yeah I agree with that!! I'm just wanting number 6 so badly it's causing me to act childish haha 😄

It started as a dig at me and from a individual who was complaining about what I said about not signing dudes earlier in the off-season was killing us. Said I should join the raiders fan club lol.

Nothing but respect for ya NY. We are way better than mediocre.
Share 49ersWebzone