There are 253 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bassmanr:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Nah X here young when I was the Dallas game lol. NY you were on my side a while back but I know how it goes lol.

Hey man it's okay to criticize a little. Overall I don't know how anyone can call what SF has don't as mediocre or think this regime hasn't put together a damn good roster that wins a ton of games. We're looked at as one of the premier organizations that everyone is trying to grab pieces of.

Yeah I agree with that!! I'm just wanting number 6 so badly it's causing me to act childish haha 😄

It started as a dig at me and from a individual who was complaining about what I said about not signing dudes earlier in the off-season was killing us. Said I should join the raiders fan club lol.

Nothing but respect for ya NY. We are way better than mediocre.
Accepting that trophy now huh lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Nah X here young when I was the Dallas game lol. NY you were on my side a while back but I know how it goes lol.

Hey man it's okay to criticize a little. Overall I don't know how anyone can call what SF has don't as mediocre or think this regime hasn't put together a damn good roster that wins a ton of games. We're looked at as one of the premier organizations that everyone is trying to grab pieces of.

Yeah I agree with that!! I'm just wanting number 6 so badly it's causing me to act childish haha 😄

It started as a dig at me and from a individual who was complaining about what I said about not signing dudes earlier in the off-season was killing us. Said I should join the raiders fan club lol.

If your talking about participation no...I want to party with Lombardi.

Puni I read is looking good I may need a new recipe for crow now..And glad to eat it don't mind being wrong about the O line issues.
[ Edited by bassmanr on Jul 31, 2024 at 4:59 PM ]

Can't party with Lombardi if you don't participate

That's true 👍

That's true 👍
I guess you're an ok dude, thought you were here just to troll

Man my bad, we all butt in on convos and only read part of it.

🍻

Man my bad, we all butt in on convos and only read part of it.

🍻

No worries...We all love our niners

That's true 👍
I guess you're an ok dude, thought you were here just to troll

Nah just passionate about this team. I just want to win it all like you do. When TW and Ayuik are not practicing I get cranky 🙃 I like your posts so glad you understand.
No worries...We all love our niners

Ain't that the truth!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Buchy:

That looks congratulatory, I think there's an agreement!

I think there *is* some progress - but the WR market is so hot that - while I'm confident it will get done - I think it will take some more time since the difference between asked and offered is so great. We shall see.

This has dragged long enough. A week away from preseason game 1.

i almost miss talking about Jimmy G every hour over this situation. Well, maybe not.

Get it done. Trent too..
We all feel BA's absence in our hearts.
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Jul 31, 2024 at 7:42 PM ]
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
We all feel BA's absence in our hearts.
He's not absent
He's not absent
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Buchy:

That looks congratulatory, I think there's an agreement!

I think there *is* some progress - but the WR market is so hot that - while I'm confident it will get done - I think it will take some more time since the difference between asked and offered is so great. We shall see.
They drafted a WR in the first, the 49ers are trying to play hardball. I'm betting Aiyuk plays out his deal.
[ Edited by All22 on Aug 1, 2024 at 3:54 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone