There are 193 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by All22:
They drafted a WR in the first, the 49ers are trying to play hardball. I'm bet Aiyuk plays out his deal.

Then what? You think they're gonna let him just walk as a FA? Zero chance of that.

They got Deebo basically playing in a contract yr. Drafting Ricky is based off them having no long-term plan at WR currently. Not just because of BA's contract situation
DJ Moore money seems about right. Time to sign. BA.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Any day now!!
👀
Originally posted by Heroism:
👀

I get the feeling its either a new deal or a trade. Really hoping for a new deal.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
👀

I get the feeling its either a new deal or a trade. Really hoping for a new deal.

With the way he was dapping up with John and Kyle I'd be surprised if it's a trade.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
👀

Nah it's definitely a new deal. No way they trade Aiyuk right now, they need him to get back to the Super Bowl, you can't rely on two rookies.
Finally... Lfg
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Nice. Trent Williams next!

...and get ready for next years offseason contract soap opera with Purdy's future blockbuster deal.

Originally posted by Giedi:

...and get ready for next years offseason contract soap opera with Purdy's future blockbuster deal.

Pay 'em all!
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Pay 'em all!

While they're at it pay me too. I'll remain a faithful fan for the rest of my life for $50 K.

They ain't trading him. This is a new deal to stay in SF.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Pay 'em all!

While they're at it pay me too. I'll remain a faithful fan for the rest of my life for $50 K.

I can do that for a beer and hot dog voucher at Levi Stadium. Hell, i've been doing it for free my entire life.
I seriously doubt we can afford Trent Williams, BA and Purdy….pick two of them.
Share 49ersWebzone